Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Downloading game now

Just heard about this game about 10 minutes ago, downloading it now as I type. Look very interesting.

How long has this game been out?

Oh by the way if there are any tribes or societies, whatever they are called in this game who are looking for some noobs, shout out.

Oh im 34 years old, and live in WA, USA

paradise falls tribe recruit info is in my sig laid back relaxed and noob friendly. ts3

OMG im in game and have no clue what im doing lol.

Welcome to the community

Lol, yeah I like a game like that It's really not all that bad of a learning curve once you get used to the controls. Welcom to xyson as well.

instant buyer... wonder if he actually read anything... lol.

Welcome but you didnt read very well

games unplayable except during week days while the kids at school and adults at work

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    instant buyer... wonder if he actually read anything... lol.
    I read enough to make me interested in trying it not much real info out there but some forums. The website and instructions kinda suck. But I think I like it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    Welcome but you didnt read very well

games unplayable except during week days while the kids at school and adults at work
    What do you mean didnt read very well? I read through Website and some stuff on the Forums, only real way to find out what a game is really like it to just buy it and jump on in it

Quote Originally Posted by gionni View Post

What do you mean didnt read very well? I read through Website and some stuff on the Forums, only real way to find out what a game is really like it to just buy it and jump on in it
    its not playable, the lag so bad one click takes 2-3min to respond