Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It wasd snowing yesterday too and for me the game was perfectly playable although with the odd lag spike of 5 seconds or so even at peak times. Today tho i eventually get in after a 10 min loading screen to somewhere over 12 minute lag. So much so that i cant even exit the game. Whatever happened its made the game totally unplayable again .

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    It wasd snowing yesterday too and for me the game was perfectly playable although with the odd lag spike of 5 seconds or so even at peak times. Today tho i eventually get in after a 10 min loading screen to somewhere over 12 minute lag. So much so that i cant even exit the game. Whatever happened its made the game totally unplayable again .
    That's the general word right now. Honestly, I think they should just roll back the patch and spend a little more time on it. At least that way, the majority of players ( I think? ) could play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Saolite View Post
    Also, not sure if it's related to the patch or not, but when I did log in -- all my bars were at minimum. Including comfort. And my ping was 0 ms, so.....yeah. First time I've ever seen that.
    This started happening today for the first time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    This started happening today for the first time for me.
    Alright, so....the problem is getting past the Loading Entities screen. It can take anywhere from five minutes to a reported fourty five minutes. Once in, you'll spend another 2-10 minutes loading your bars and everything else. After that, you should be fine.

PS ---

Also, your tribe is awesome. Just thought I'd say that. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm talking about having all (all!) settings at the hard minimum, though. It's pretty painful.

<--- Pentium 4 / AGP slot system here.
    Ur system may be ur main problem with this situation pentium 4 is a very old processor
    on a side note
    < Phenom black quad cor 3ghz
    Geforce 490 GTX 1.5gig Vram
    4 gigs of ram
    and i am having lagg issues i dont have fps problems with ANY game and i mean ANY Talking dragon age, GTA4 very high requirement games and this one is killing my machine graphic errors every 5 mins crashing over and over. I have faith in you guyz i know theres a fix on the way

I got also big performance problems 7-16fps

System:
    Athlon 64 X2 5600+
    4Gb Ram
    Windows 7 32bit
    Geforce 260 GTX

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Saolite View Post
    Alright, so....the problem is getting past the Loading Entities screen. It can take anywhere from five minutes to a reported fourty five minutes. Once in, you'll spend another 2-10 minutes loading your bars and everything else. After that, you should be fine.
    I really don't think the loading entities thing has anything at all to do with the FPS thing. The loading entities thing didn't pop up until a day or two after the FPS problem; and regardless of whether it takes 1 minute or 30 for me to get in, the result is always the same: about 2-3 FPS at 1024/768 with everything turned all the way down/off.

I agree Sirus, the fps issue was there before the loading entities problem popped up..

Well server is down for a patch so maybe this will get sorted

yay worse fps than before... Loving the new patch

Its now unplayable

can't even get past loading entities myself - yay for the anti-patch eh?