Thread: Zone 740

Zone 740

I get 4 fps in zone 740 so do all my clannies so i swam across the lake and in zone 900 my fps is 48-50 is zone 740 broken?

is zone 740 to populated?

does zone 740 have too much terraforming in it ?

It does seem cursed.

Possible causes could be population, # of totems, terraforming, architecture, baskets? There are tons of all of these things in this zone.

I get 5 FPS here in 740. When I run a few zones away that doubles, if I relog after running a few zones a way it gets 4-8 times better (20-40 fps)

HALP I don't want to move.

yeah im in 740 also get the same thing..

Tho other peopel have reported similar issues in other zones so maybe it is a population thing.

my FPS has taken a hit ever since the snow set in. before that it was just fine, right around 50 fps or so.

my FPS has taken a hit ever since the snow set in. before that it was just fine, right around 50 fps or so.
    same. the snow really dominates my FPS

I logged in right after the update that killed the framerate and it was already bad. Unless hundreds (I mean tens) of people logged into 740 and built a ton of structures in a span of 1 second... Well, you get it.

Whatever Jordi did in that update is the culprit.

Use http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-status-thread to talk about the current state of the server.

Just trying to limit the amount of such threads in Prelude, since many of them say the same things.