A little tidbit I just read.

"As a part of the "equal value space makes this game boring" initiative, we've changed the way anomalies work. The quality of anomalies will depend on the systems truesec - the better the truesec, the better the spawns. CCP Greyscale is writing a blog on this exact change, coming soon."

How does this relate to Xsyon: Prelude? The that little bit about "equal value space makes this game boring." What does that mean? If areas have the same resources and mobs then it's gets pretty boring. It's easy to predict and then there's no sense of exploration.

This made me think that having areas that have certain qualities and qualities of content, would help the player base spread out and focus on certain aspects. Other players might not focus at all and just wander around. This then encourages multiple play-styles.

It could even be taken a step forward then just having different areas with different content. Each area could have a pool of content that it can draw from and randomly select content to replace what has been used, done, or killed.

There is this to some degree with sand, tar etc. it is not what you are looking for I know. I would like to see this as well to encourage people to transport goods for trade etc. ie. salt, chalk, etc. Maybe bears are only in certain terrain types. . Maybe a certain hardwood tree grows in one area that gives greater endurance to buildings/walls/gates.

I find the fact that most important resources can be found in a single junk spot a pretty bad design decision, akin to having Turtles, for those who experienced that

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    I find the fact that most important resources can be found in a single junk spot a pretty bad design decision, akin to having Turtles, for those who experienced that
    Yes, but those junk piles are not permanent. The junk piles we are farming now will be gone someday. The turtles you speak of will always be there.

there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much junk ingame, with no item decay junk is overflowing out of bins in villages

Please don't quote EVEdevs, they don't know what they are doing for years now and EVE is going down the drain becuse of them being detached from reality.

Stick to Xsyon, pretty please. It's enough having pathetic legion runing around playing Xsyon like it was low sec EVE.

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much junk ingame, with no item decay junk is overflowing out of bins in villages
    You could just throw the stuff away. I've been having to do that with a lot of stuff I am making (leather) because I just don't want to waste space. Technically, if you destroy items, it is supposedly to go back into the junk database somehow. But yes, I agree that we need item decay to be turned back on soon.