Thread: PVP System.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You have not left the safety of your lil area have you? There is a crap load of dead areas with no homesteads!

Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    You have not left the safety of your lil area have you? There is a crap load of dead areas with no homesteads!
    Well if you already have a nice piece of land why desire to move? SOme want to move others do not, the devs have stated what they want from the game, where it is now, a timescale for the next stage of the game and what that stage will mean. Ask yourself who is trying to change it?

Hmm so people will be able to sit behind their walls in the permanent safe zones and troll chat without fear of reprisal? Sounds terrible.

Thank you Jadzia for finding this for me, prevented me from wasting any more time on this game. This really should be stickied so it's made VERY clear otherwise people could be pretty angry when they find out later on.

EDIT: upon hearing this news my entire tribe has stopped playing the game. Would've been nice to know this information before we all wasted our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimps View Post
    Hmm so people will be able to sit behind their walls in the permanent safe zones and troll chat without fear of reprisal? Sounds terrible.

Thank you Jadzia for finding this for me, prevented me from wasting any more time on this game. This really should be stickied so it's made VERY clear otherwise people could be pretty angry when they find out later on.

EDIT: upon hearing this news my entire tribe has stopped playing the game. Would've been nice to know this information before we all wasted our money.
    You can request a refund for the game if you like. They've been pretty cool about handing them out.

As an aside, the developers have proved that they listen to the playerbase a little overly much. Once gates are implemented it'll make a whole lot more sense to remove safe zones, and I think a push to do so at that time will stand a good chance. My recommendation, for what it's worth, is to stick the game out for the two month preorder trial (assuming you have that). If it's not heading in a direction you like after that time frame you can always cancel so you're not paying a monthly fee then check it out again in 4-6 months. That's what our tribe and I'm sure many others are planning. If not, good luck in finding the kind of game you're looking for. We haven't had much luck for the past few years. =/