I wanted to start this thread to look at the key bindings in game. I've played around with the ability to change the keys some, although they didn't change (needs a bug report). The issue isn't the ability to customize, but rather the default key binds. I find, as with many games, that the defaults are unintuitive and they would steepen the learning curve for new players.

Things like the scroll wheel working in reverse of how I think it should. Scrolling down moves the camera in, and the reverse as well.

Certain things (Hold shift to run, and then hold x as well to sprint) are just ridiculous. How about getting rid of the hold feature and just leave the toggle run/walk key in? Make shift the sprint key. That's where sprint is in 90% of other games, across multiple genres.

Make q the autorun (as in you start running without holding W). It's the established key for that in multiple other MMOs.

As I get more familiar with the game, I can post more suggestions like this, but these are issues that I think could really improve accessibility to new players. Most people coming to Xsyon will have experience with other games, and having familiar controls will make it easier to focus on the game.