Thread: Cloth Tarp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cloth Tarp

I hate cloth tarp with a fiery passion. Seriously, the cloth you get from junk piles is completely random, and you need 4 of the same kind of cloth. You have to sit there and sort it for an hour and then do it again so you can get more, not to mention all the tarps have to be the same too.

I have no problem with working for anything else, its just this is a real pain to make... CURSE YOU CLOTH TARP!

He talked about making a "patch work" tarp that would allow mixing of cloth for tarps because color has no effect on finished item that uses tarps.

Yes, I think a patchwork tarp with lower quality (when that's finally added) is in the works.

You can actually make scraps, using the bedsheets cloths. And they all come out as white cloth scraps

Yeah, I hope they eventually see the wisdom in removing all of these artificial-difficulty barriers...unless they make color AND materials used matter in game (ie...why do I need 28 of the SAME pole to make a tent...or the same number of stakes?)

But yes, the cloth thing is completely nuts at the moment...

yea i built 4 teepees and it took me a few days to get all the tarps for it