Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Random crashes here as well, usualy when runing, but it does crash (less often) when doing something else.

Edit: One more crash when runing just 5 sec ago, I jinxed it with this post.

My problem seems to be just going threw bags or simple actions just set it off ,,my computer doesnt freeze ,,the server just simply kicks me off 5 times now today in a 4 hour span, im done cant play no more tonight just not dealing with it on a work night not enough time

same issue no warning, other then i crafted used the same materials about 7 times, I was like this is weird then boom crash to login screen, no errors etc etc. sent a ping to a website got replies, so seems to be a game issue =)

yup i'm crashing as well right now..

just realized i had a defunct xsyon process running.. going to kill that and see if it keeps happening.. others might try the same after a crash..

I spent a long time just poking around a small area, running very short distances and scavenging. No problem, played for hours.

Then I decided to move to a new location and started really running for distance, crash in 10 minutes.

yeah i'm running all over and crashing left and right.. different crash every time. .can't stay on for more than a few minutes if i keep moving..

ya i keep crashing as well and some asshat decides to come kill me as i crash ..pretty shitty.. should get my stuff back due to the game crashing on thier behalf and not mine

random crashes typically happen when crossing zones, you can almost predict when they will crash if you watch your position.

This strengthens my post http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll-the-problem it seems when you guys are making the server try to move more data by running long distances or changing zones, you lost network connectivity (I'm guessing but that's what's happening to me) and "crashing". Technically it's not crashing at all, the server thinks you are disconnected because it's not sending data, and therefore not receiving data, and you are going to a login screen.

Someone please confirm this part, are you guys getting dumped to a login screen, or are you getting Windows error reports and completely crashing to desktop?

The devs should be asking these questions ><

ya when i crash it goes to windows error and trys to find soulution to fix problem and crashes to desktop