Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Random crashes..

Hi all!
    After the snow came my game has crashed all the time! Does anyone else have the same problem?

Yeah I have crashed a few times since the snow.. maybe in a 4 hour session yesterday i crashed 3 times

I am crashing a lot tonight not nice.

Crashing every 20 minutes atm. Windows 7 64 bit.

PS: regarding the "loading entities" issue and therefore the long loading times this is quite annoying...

Yea your not the only one, today ive been on for prob. around an hour now "just got home from work"and all ready crashed 3 times so ive been playing for prob a half hour and loading to play for around a half hour.64 bit vista here and i properly installed the game like it tells ya too so dont no what the problem is ,but i would have to guess and say its just sheer volume of people trying to log on to play around this time in the US but still i got to give them credit thay got alot of stuff fixed in 1 weeks time hopefully in a week this will be old news

I've been playing on the same h/w since before the Feb 18 release. Recently, been getting a ton of crashes. Probably about every 20-30 minutes. win 7 64 bit.

i crashed once. unfortunately during pvp, needless to say i lost!

Hi I 'm not having any crashing at all , my Rig : Windows7 64bit , 8GO ram , ATI radeon 5870 last drivers possible.

my clannies had some Direct X crashes today, not sure if it's related.

I crashed several times yesterday. Usually occurred while running. Drivers were checked and are up-to-date. Win 7 64 bit.