Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen

What happens if a one man homestead is deserted?

A few quick questions:

If I start a character and create a homestead (if thats the name for a one man tribe?), and then I delete my character and re-roll with a new one that wears the same name.

What will happen to the previously created homestead and its totempole?
    Will it just disappear? And if I had created some baskets full with stuff, will that become public? Or will that vanish too?

Reason I ask is that I toy with the thought of going solo, create several chars just to get all the tools, and then finish with the type of toon I really want.

Thanks for your (constructive) replies .

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    A few quick questions:

If I start a character and create a homestead (if thats the name for a one man tribe?), and then I delete my character and re-roll with a new one that wears the same name.

What will happen to the previously created homestead and its totempole?
    Will it just disappear? And if I had created some baskets full with stuff, will that become public? Or will that vanish too?

Reason I ask is that I toy with the thought of going solo, create several chars just to get all the tools, and then finish with the type of toon I really want.

Thanks for your (constructive) replies .
    Hey Eric,

Everything will stay there and be free to claim by anyone whome comes along, so yes you can delete your toon and try to run back to your camp before anyone else that may come along and possibly claim it. Nothing disappears.