Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Xsyon Citizen

Re:hello everyone

Maybe different horses and/or a bull would be awesome

Re:Draug's chat

I see lots of equipment like football pads, hockey gear, baseball gear from what it looks like.. Where is the kevlar, other bulletproof gear, and more advanced weapons? I can't imagine a post apocalyptic game without modern weapons. Where did they all go after the war, did they just vanish?

tredo wrote:
    I see lots of equipment like football pads, hockey gear, baseball gear from what it looks like.. Where is the kevlar, other bulletproof gear, and more advanced weapons? I can't imagine a post apocalyptic game without modern weapons. Where did they all go after the war, did they just vanish?
    Modern technology has consumed itself. War has ravaged the planet, opening a rift to another reality. The survivors of the grisly destruction rise from the ashes of ruin to encounter a world that has changed. A world that once existed only in the realm of mythology, legend and imagination has become concrete and very real. You have forgotten the past and are welcomed by a new primitive future.
    Atleast read the first the site before posting... http://xsyon.com/

how about to like a cart to make to help carry stuff,make those pets work,,

Largion, Derek, thanks for support and help with answers!

zoxdon, I think we will have some kind of pets backpacks and we'll make them work, yeah!)))

tredo, think of how much people in our reality have guns? And then think about such thing. When you running off nuclear explosion or an other type of cataclysm will you take your gun with you? Or maybe you'll be able to visit guns shop? No! You just take your pants and passport and run away as quickly as you can. And yes, our game is shifted reality so be patient, I think we will have many stuff in future and guns too, but bot in Prelude.

I agree.
    In my country its illegal to carry gun, except police and military. Its very possible that casual people that survived hadn't chance to get a gun, and most common weapons would be some self made knifes, swords etc.
    Also should remember that even if someone took his gun with him he had probably some amount of ammo. When no ammo producing factories working the weapon would be probably useless after a week or two, and thrown away. Its more possible that some self made muzzleloader will be avalible than some high tech guns with high tech ammo.

Draug, any chance that we may see armor or clothing fashionable to the Shinobi?

This game is based on a specific region of the US, and the US is a nation with a very large number of firearms owners. Many of whom would be likely to forget their pants before their guns if they perceive danger.

However, that being said, the game also has the premise of a resurgence of old gods. Perhaps the old gods are now powerful enough to eliminate the advanced technology items from the world somehow, or even render the physical function of these items impossible.

Coyote thought to himself, "The firearm was a major factor in the downfall of my people, I will not allow them to deface this land again." And soon the remaining world was full of tricksters, finding, stealing, or damaging all firearms. Within months there were none left in the world.

Zennoya wrote:
    I agree.
    In my country its illegal to carry gun, except police and military. Its very possible that casual people that survived hadn't chance to get a gun, and most common weapons would be some self made knifes, swords etc.
    Also should remember that even if someone took his gun with him he had probably some amount of ammo. When no ammo producing factories working the weapon would be probably useless after a week or two, and thrown away. Its more possible that some self made muzzleloader will be avalible than some high tech guns with high tech ammo.
    The game is based in the US. We have guns and lots of them. Yes, I'd also take my gun with me if I was on the run. The dev team should leave a few guns in game and a few (for the time being) uncraftable bullets.

Do you think I'm as cool as everyone else does?