Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Re:Draug's chat

Hi Draug

I'm continuing the conversation we had here before the forum rollback.
    I asked a tribemate to make a video about female character creation, so that you could see how it is different from your 3D models. ( Unfortunately we lost your post with that screenshot of a girl in leather armor because of the forum rollback, perhaps you could post it again ? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSGaj...layer_embedded

The girl on your screenshot looked beautiful and her body was proportional But for some reason in this video we can see that a woman who's upper body and face look like she has been starving for months still has really big butts and wide tights.

If anyone is able to create a proportional female body can he-she please post it ?

Hello Jazdia,

Can you find out what was the game resolution for that video? The entire screen looks stretched a bit.

The butt is a bit wide, I agree, but it's not that bad. The in game models are the same as in Draug's renderings.

Further adjusting the models is on the todo list though.

Weeks ago there was a video post by inferno3887 (or whatever that number was :laugh.

It showed the same flaws in the character creation phase and then the very same female model in-game, and it was way better.
    As the lightning is definetily not the same, maybe the camera is different too. This means that a slight difference in the aspect ratio could be the cause.

It's just my opinion, but I think this should be corrected, but not now. There are far more important things to do... It would be best to put a bugfix work item on the backlog and move on with the planned stuff.

Xsyon wrote:
    Hello Jazdia,

Can you find out what was the game resolution for that video? The entire screen looks stretched a bit.

The butt is a bit wide, I agree, but it's not that bad. The in game models are the same as in Draug's renderings.

Further adjusting the models is on the todo list though.
    Sure, I'll ask my tribemate about the resolution. I'm not being stubborn about this, just that everyone who actually played said that the female models have unproportional lower body

It was my video. Using Fraps

Aspire 5536
    AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 2.10 GHz
    4 GB
    ATI Radeon HD? 3200
    Windows 7 64-bit OS

Play with the Resolution set at 1680 X 1050

With all setting set at the lowest setting, are turned off when I can.

Hello aliksteel,

What are your monitor specs?

Not sure if this is what you want.

LG's Flatron W2252TQ
    Widescreen monitor aspect ratio of 16:10
    1:1 pixel mapping
    2ms response time

Hope this helps.

Yes, that helps. The Character Creation screen does look stretched. It's possible that it's not being adjusted for the aspect ratio. I'll put this on my list of things to check.

I just want to point out, I like big butt's and I can not lie.

I would post the video, But don't want to de-rail this post, I was just saying not every one is into to fLat bottom babes, We could use some fat bottom babes in-game.

I just want to point out, I like big butt's and I can not lie.
    When I saw your video, I was thinking you should have used that as the accompanying music. :laugh: