Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Re:Draug's chat

YouTube has a bad habit of muting my video's when I use music that we all know. So I have had to go indie music. But yea, It was for sure the first song I thought of.

Xsyon Citizen

I would like to make a request. Would it be possible to get a few more male facial hair options. All the options now seem to include the same moustache with varying beards around it.

Could we possibly get some sideburns, chinstraps, goatee that's not a van dyke, or perhaps some different types of moustaches...handle bar moustache.

Some examples of different beard styles:

http://nixbased.com/wp-content/uploa...eardtypes1.jpg

Thanks

Xsyon Citizen

Add to that more female hair styles.

Facial hair: Before the update, there was a few different ones that we have now, I think this is already made.

Female hair: I would think the same for facial hair, that is we only have a sample of the possible choices in game. Who knows, maybe we can have a hair stylist in game.

So... :blush: I'm really sorry I was offline so much time. I would say it was difficult time for me. Much personal problems. And not so much interesting was done for game. Just tones of data tables, bug fixing, adding models to game and etc. I moved to my homeland and it took much time to settle up here again. But you can say that my problems are my problems and we wanna art!)) And you'll be right, so as was said after we move on new servers I will add some new interesting art. And before it we can just talk and I can answer some of your questions.

Great you're back Draug. It's right that your problems are yours, but it's also right that f.e. I am happy if folks working at this game are back and have solved those issues. Not just because this is good for 'us' but also because we want a happy group here around . So welcome back Draug.

Well, I was solving much issues all this time, I just was offline and worked in my dark cave!)))))

So, if anyone have questions about art part of the game you are welcome. Here we can discuss some art problems, models that are in game already and maybe think of new concepts and any crazy ideas. Some of them surely will enter the game in future.

Hey Draug... great idea... maybe a fresh post to keep it neat and tidy?

Ya i got a question. There is not enough of green bright grass.
    Everything seems brownish. The grass looks dark and unfriendly.