Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Re:hello everyone

Draug wrote:
    Archetype wrote:
    Would love to see some concept art that you are working on RIGHT now.

Would also love to hear some sound, or music clips from Celestial Fury.

Also nice to meet you both :cheer:
    Ok, there is finished Rottweiler . Soon you'll be able to tame or buy this pet. Hope you like it.
    Oh wow looks just like my little baby (rottie that is not my actual baby! ) I WILL have one of those in game!!

Do you have Border collies in the game ? Or designing them?

Hello Draug and Celestial fury! great to see you guys poking around, and also glad to have such a talented modeller involved. I am totally better than you though, once I made a cube with a hole through it =D
    Will you guys be playing in game?

r0ss0 wrote:
    Do you have Border collies in the game ? Or designing them?
    I think in near future we will try to make as many animal types as we can. So of cause we will take to account your wish to have Border collie. It's cool that you pass your opinions. Thanks to all! Our will is to surprise and rejoice you with new cute pets and other cool things like new armor sets and different features.

lazyfroguk wrote:
    Hello Draug and Celestial fury! great to see you guys poking around, and also glad to have such a talented modeller involved. I am totally better than you though, once I made a cube with a hole through it =D
    Will you guys be playing in game?
    Haha!! Well, cube it's just a beginning, my first model was simple sphere. Practice that's all .

Yeah, of cause we are going to play as soon as it possible. You couldn't even imagine how we wanna play, cause we was with this project from the beginning. Now we just need to finish all things. Hope we all have fun soon. And will see in the game.

Nice Work Though Celestial and Draug , Loving the music and designs , And im hard to impress!

Keep it up guys and wish you all the success.. wanna join my tribe? haha jokes.. No srsly?

You better make a creature named Warzenkai ,be sure it will be very dangerous or im a gona cut you arms.

PS : Welcoem to da forum man

Hi Draug,

Nice to get a chance to meet a few of the devs.

Could you post a pic of your favorite armor set and favorite weapon?

That would be awesome.

r0ss0 wrote:
    Nice Work Though Celestial and Draug , Loving the music and designs , And im hard to impress!

Keep it up guys and wish you all the success.. wanna join my tribe? haha jokes.. No srsly?

Thanks, man! We are doing our best. And bout tribes, really don't know if we have time to play as normal players and not like game masters. In addition we always have to make new models and textures and etc. But if all is ok I will think about your invitation .

looks really good so far Draug