Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Re:Draug's chat

Well, dezgard... It's hard to say how things go in future. Cause game always changes, we look at your suggestions, think of new ways to make things better and make it))). So it all up to us, people, how game, game balance, crafting system and etc will look.
    About guns and other ranged weapon, of course we plan to add them in near future, cause it's simply ridiculous don't have them))). But I think it will be after Prelude.
    I think you'd better ask Jordi about combat mode and craft if you want to understand it better and know nuances .
    About fast travel system. We plan to add mounts and who knows how thing will go in future, cause maybe someone will discover/invent trains and steam engine or even planes!) .

Ok you've set me off going nuts wanting a steam powered plane i hope your happy lol.

haha) I would love to make a game model of that plane, but all should be sequentially

I really liked the animal models, very life-like.

Is your game engine in house or are you using a licenced one like unreal, gamebryo, source, etc etc
    Also what do you use for modeling?

Quote Originally Posted by vier View Post
    Is your game engine in house or are you using a licenced one like unreal, gamebryo, source, etc etc
    Also what do you use for modeling?
    The game engine is developed in house.

Glad you like our models, hope they will be better and better. About engine, it's our own development, we just bought Speed Tree as a part of game engine. Soft I'm using for my models is 3dMax 9 and Photoshop for textures and of course pencil and paper for some sketches.

celestial_fury seeing your the music man.

Whats up whit the odd pictures "hidden" in the Music files. being in the mystery exploration song and the mystery war song.
    ?

Ok, long time no post. Sorry for that. Really tones of work and no time and wish to read all the forum and post any comments. In addition I broke my hand not so long time ago, so I think you understand. So, I will try to be here more frequently. And if you have any questions(about art part only), please ask, will be glad to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Draug View Post
    Ok, long time no post. Sorry for that. Really tones of work and no time and wish to read all the forum and post any comments. In addition I broke my hand not so long time ago, so I think you understand. So, I will try to be here more frequently. And if you have any questions(about art part only), please ask, will be glad to answer.
    First, what's your current artistic task list on the Xsyon project ? Are you adding more objects models (animals, pets, new skills items ...), preparing some additional zone decorum for future occupation (placing rocks, trees, herbs ...), fixing some ugly facial hair for current char creation (please add some more fancy options ^^), optimizing the texture resolution or performance, ... ?

And if I may ask more specific questions, could you tell me how many rocks cave is there in the current Xsyon game world ? Our tribe choosed the totem location nearby such a cave, because we love your work on this rare (?) object, that could go well with our tribe lore. We just need some wall painting in this cave to be at home. If your answer state a low enough number of cave in Xsyon, we could even start a tourism industry