Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

Draug's chat

Hi there, folks! Surfing through forums I saw that many people wanna meet developers. So I decided to introduce myself to you, guys. Really we have tons of work to do and that's why didn't participate in forum life. Well, if you have any questions about art part that I can answer, you are welcome. Or maybe just want to ask questions about me. Please talk not so complex language cause I'm not so experienced in literary English.

Re: hello everyone

Are the pictures in the Gallery made in a 3D modelling program and not ingame?

Re:hello everyone

Good to meet you!

Without having been ingame or seen any well lit video I can't comment on the graphics yet, but hopefully soon!

HI everyone!

In the same way as Draug,I would like to introduce my self too. I'm the musician and fx developer of the game,although I've been around the forum.If you have any question about music or fx I can answer.

See you all

firstblooduk wrote:
    Are the pictures in the Gallery made in a 3D modelling program and not ingame?
    If you mean screenshots part, so they made on game engine. Other artwork made by our concept artists.

All I want in this game is a cowboy hat and a duster, any chance I will see that?

Hello! Good to see you poking in! :laugh:

Hi there, kak zyla?

Apollo wrote:
    All I want in this game is a cowboy hat and a duster, any chance I will see that?
    Hi, yeah, we have a lot of different hats and some necks like duster. And of cause we will add much more in near future. So it's good you tell us what you want, it will help us in future armor design. See ya.

Valdemaros wrote:
    Hi there, kak zyla?
    Hi, if you asking me how am I, I'm ok and trying to read forum and make some creatures