Question Will the game work for me? Answer asap

I'm very interested in buying and playing this game, it seems very unique which is what drew me to it in the first place.

However, my mind isn't currently working correctly so I need to ask this question....

As you can't have a free trial to see if the game runs on your system I'm forced to ask whether my computer will actually play it. This is due to me using an internet dongle which only allows 7mbs download speeds - this doesn't allow me to play wow even though my computer has the capabilities as I used to be on it 24/7 (truth be told Dalaran was laggy as hell even with 12mbps lol). Also as I'm no good with requirements, I'll post my system just in case it wouldn't run in the first place.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 2.1.2
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 1022MB RAM
    Page File: 1506MB used, 539MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

Thank you to the people who answer.

Hello Devetta:

Your computers specs are too low.

You would need to upgrade your Ram, CPU and Graphics card.

www.xsyon.com/faq 8th one down.

Ah that's a bummer, I'm homeless so a new computer or upgrade is impossible. Just wanted a fairly cheap game to play in my spare time. I did check the FAQ but I'm fairly useless at determining what system = what. Lol.

Once I've been re-housed and got my situation sorted I'll probably check back to see how far the game has developed and buy it then.

Thank you for the quick reply.