Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Figured this would be the best place to ask questions I have about this game =)

The first questions are about levels/skills. Been talking to my guildies and we're mainly feeling like we want something we can play together but don't need to grind a long time to play. Is the game like Darkfall (i.e. no levels, but you have to grind skills), or are there levels as well? I've read that there's multiple skills, but are there skill caps/decay, or can you eventually pick up every skill in the game? Finally, how much of a grind are we looking at?

Next is "safety" areas. I've read that currently you can't attack people on their own property, and it seems like there's no way to destroy other people's property, but that this may change. Any word on this yet?

I've read that certain features are in game atm, but others aren't (like certain body parts can be targeted with varying results, unless what I read was out of date). I've seen the features page, but I'm not sure if it's up to date. I've tried to find something about it, but I've heard religion and technology are supposed to be featured in the game. However, I haven't seen anything even on archery or mounts, let alone vehicles or gods. Are these future plans?

Finally, customization of buildings, houses ,etc. Are buildings premade like in SWG, or do players do walls, floors, roofs, etc?

I'm not looking into playing the game before there's a free trial, but the game's got some interesting features that's made it stick out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
    Figured this would be the best place to ask questions I have about this game =)

The first questions are about levels/skills. Been talking to my guildies and we're mainly feeling like we want something we can play together but don't need to grind a long time to play. Is the game like Darkfall (i.e. no levels, but you have to grind skills), or are there levels as well? I've read that there's multiple skills, but are there skill caps/decay, or can you eventually pick up every skill in the game? Finally, how much of a grind are we looking at?

Next is "safety" areas. I've read that currently you can't attack people on their own property, and it seems like there's no way to destroy other people's property, but that this may change. Any word on this yet?

I've read that certain features are in game atm, but others aren't (like certain body parts can be targeted with varying results, unless what I read was out of date). I've seen the features page, but I'm not sure if it's up to date. I've tried to find something about it, but I've heard religion and technology are supposed to be featured in the game. However, I haven't seen anything even on archery or mounts, let alone vehicles or gods. Are these future plans?

Finally, customization of buildings, houses ,etc. Are buildings premade like in SWG, or do players do walls, floors, roofs, etc?

I'm not looking into playing the game before there's a free trial, but the game's got some interesting features that's made it stick out.
    Pretty much everything is prefab. You just place the template and then build it. No UO style constructions, or Wurm Online style buildings.

Well it's def a paid beta for sure, with basically de-synched combat. But if he can keep the player base here, I think he might end up with a pretty decent game. (Gotta last first) I don't want to come off like a fanboy, because I'm not but I don't want to sound like Brilliant either, because she's nothing like her name-sake and frankly I have no idea why she even plays the game she hates it so bad.

Will it get better yes, how long who the hell knows. Does it need work, hell yes. There is some stuff to do, it can keep you entertained for a bit. But if you're done building your sand castle and crafting already, some ppl at 100 skill of their choosen profession you may feel a bit burned out at that time.

I tend to do a lot of gathering and practicing all the crafts and just travel the game world and see if I can fish out tribes, scouting, checking landscapes looking for possible resources we haven't seen, I mean we have tar and ash, just don't know at this time what they are used for.