Good day, I've been researching Xsyon since I heard about it a few days ago. I just have a few questions concerning the game itself, and I would like your honest opinions about whether to purchase the game and play it now, or wait a little while until more content is added or "unlocked". $40 is a bit steep for an MMO in my experience.

Also, I'd be very appreciative, if you answered some of the following questions.

1. I started playing MMOs with Ultima Online, and played it for 8 years. I fancy challenging games like EVE Online and Darkfall. I also enjoyed my time playing A Tale in the Desert, but left because I didn't like my work getting "reset" and deleted, as well as Wurm Online, but I didn't like constantly maintaining my buildings every day and taking hours finding edible food. Would this game be a good fit? I do enjoy crafting and trading with players, but I understand one must eat and drink to survive. Is that troublesome?

2. Is joining a tribe a requirement? While I enjoy social interaction just as much as the next fellow, I like accomplishing things and exploring on my own, rather than having everything handed to me as soon as I join one.

3. How is the lag now? I understand it was pretty bad at times, but the developers fixed it just a few days ago.

4. I see this game is full loot PVP, which I have no problem with as I grew up on Ultima Online for 8 years, but will there be some implementation of safe zones? I know the Homestead as well as Tribe territory are the current safe zones, but will those change after Prelude?

5. As for Homesteads, how do they work? What can be done with them? Are they simply a place for stuff to be stored or can they be fortified or expanded in some way? Can I build various stations to make my crafting more efficient? As for space, will a new player in six months have no trouble finding a good spot to place one?

And now for the most important question: Would you recommend purchasing the game now, or waiting a little bit longer?

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to your responses.