Thread: Eidolon Empire

It was a cold dreary day when I happened upon our lands. I trot hours before spotting the perfect spot, only to become sickly ill. Having to huddle in wait for the Lagg.us to play through was no easy task.

Added after 9 minutes:

I've survived, the lagg.us couldn't consume my desires, however, it's taken many of our men. I fear I am alone now. The trail of blood I left seems to lure followers, though I fear they're too easily lured... Another group seems to have superseded the arduous path to the Empire the smell of blood grows faint. The weather doesn't favor me these days.

this would be so awesome if the screenshots actually came through!

Quote Originally Posted by LoginServerDown View Post
    invalid attachments
    Attachments Pending Approval

Doesn't that simply mean a Mod will watch them first before we can see them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Doesn't that simply mean a Mod will watch them first before we can see them.....
    Yes, I've switched the links to Photobucket as it doesn't need to be moderated. Once approved I'll switch back so I don't waste my PB b/w

You will need to let a mod know or flag the post in some way for us to know about it. We aren't told there are attachments pending.

Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel View Post
    You will need to let a mod know or flag the post in some way for us to know about it. We aren't told there are attachments pending.
    Noted, thank you Ezekiel.