Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Takes me about 1 min usual time?

Last connection I made loading entities only took about 2 minutes, and download speeds were 40k - 125k. I think the loading entities is directly effected by bandwidth now, server side bandwidth from the looks of it, as my cable connection always pushes 10mbit or 1000k any time of the day or night on a speedtest.

Added after 6 minutes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since I just got disconnected again while opening my storage, I'm on the lovely loading entities screen again, but this time my downspeed is 0.1 k.... that's right 0000.1 k/s..... I was hoping because my entities are up to date but it seems not only are the downspeeds horrid, the Xsyon.exe memory usage isn't moving up as usual either in task manager.
    Just some more info to help further fix the issue, it's definately looking either bandwidth related, or it just isn't sending the data fast at all for whatever reason, low priority transfer maybe idk =/....

Added after 8 minutes:

seems like it was a complete crash last time that's why the 0.1k/s... it's averaging 25k/s lately overall but thats still too slow with 15Meg of content to update on connect. If you guys can speed up the transfers to 400 - 800k/s for loading entities people will get in ALOT faster prolly withen 25 seconds =)