View Poll Results: What season do you want to start on?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring

127 81.41%
  • Summer

8 5.13%
  • Fall

3 1.92%
  • Winter

18 11.54%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Season for us to start in?

So what season do you guys want to start on?

Anything but winter.We have a lot of terraforming to do,its so hard to do in the snow.My eyes hurt.
    Please be spring time

The lore begins on Jan 1st 2012 doesn't it? What I want it to start in and what it should start in are two different things.

Xsyon Citizen
    Spring. Reason for this is that it gives new people who will join the game on March 1 plenty of time to see junkpiles.

Although Id like to start in Spring, game lore comes first. Mid-Winter is fine with me, seeing as seasons only last 2 RL weeks, a few days of snow isnt that bad.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Although Id like to start in Spring, game lore comes first. Mid-Winter is fine with me, seeing as seasons only last 2 RL weeks, a few days of snow isnt that bad.
    Bah, have it in the spring but call it winter and blame it on the radiation.

Selfish people ...

Lore... is probably law...

Whatever the lore says is fine with me.

Selfishly I voted spring because the snow makes it a tad harder to read chat/gather resources. Spring also makes sense to me as spring is about rebuilding, being reborn. Seems like a good time start rebuilding civilization.

Spring, cuz I'm such the follower. I gotta do what everyone else does, I have no mind of my own!

i dont think it has to be winter because of the lore... what does it matter

spring PLEASE
    i hate winter, i makes me want to log out :/