Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    omg, really?
    you'll do anything for attention these days.
    say what you want it really doesn't matter.
    lol at anyone who believes this crap.
    everyone but him seems to know how false it all is, thats the scary part.

but with me disagreeing with him..next thing you know there will be an article about 'new eden' and the conspiracy theory's he has about us in his paper .

his tactic seems to be "disagree with me, Ill make up dirt about you and post it on my blog"(err sorry 'newspaper') as if him setting up some website makes the news anymore trustworthy.

but if he does do one on us, so be it, just help to prove his newspaper is more a "talk bad about me? ill write about you on my site" tactic..because there HAS to be better tribes to cover than us..a 9 man clan that cuts trees, and makes fancy clothes and talks on TS about the old days of MMO's.

his motivation to help the community is good, just his execution of it is completely backwards. want to help xyson? do something positive for the game, help it grow. don't channel that energy into making up useless 'newspaper' sites with hear-say and opinions all in a negative perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil.
    Tribes who cower behind the veil of "neutrality" and carry out their dirty deeds get no respect from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Tribes who cower behind the veil of "neutrality" and carry out their dirty deeds get no respect from us.

(the following does not have anything to do with my stand with/against hopi..before you make connections where this is none...its my opinion, and no ones elses)

couldnt have worded it better myself.

the definition of neutral in itself is "having no standing or opinion of a situation, or not leaning towards any side of the discussion at hand"

him claiming neutral when hes made verbal attacks on may tribes, sided with others for the mere fact they are against the former tribe..is anything but neutral.

hes claim of being neutral is as true as his claim of the paper being 'fair and unbiased'.
    just come out and say it furank..you have a bias..
    MANY more people will respect you for speaking your mind, and being honest..than trying to play it as being unbiased, and that the subject matter is the one at fault. then you can freely and openly write what you wish about whomever you wish..and take MUCH less heat for it. because your being upfront about your feelings in the subject.

So much needless rage.. Leave the Trolling to someone more qualified please.

I thought the Layout was very cool with the spreading out news paper. It was rather short with only 4 pages though, perhaps next issue will have more in it now that you have decided a layout for your paper. I understand in game it must be hard to get around and ask people questions with all the bored nakied pvpers running around perhaps you can make contacts with homesteads around the lake area and have them help out as listening posts ? Mabye that way the paper could like be broken up into a east of the lake and a west of the lake section.

( Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the above tribes. Apparently I have to put this now or be blogged on a biased basis. )

From the moment furanku came to the forums, it's been one constant problem after another. I'm sure we all saw it -- most of us attempted to stay out of it. But at this point, it gets increasingly difficult to simply stand by.

I still have no idea what set furanku off so hard against Hopi, but anyone who even remotely takes their side or does not agree with furanku gets the whole interrogation / blogged bashing / conspiracy theory story to follow along with them. That trend is undeniable at this point.

From a purely neutral stand point ( and I can say that because, again, I am not affiliated with any of the above tribes ), your "Xsyon Newspaper" is more of a ranting blog. It's been that way since you first made it. I don't read your blog except when the forums suddenly have a topic spawning about it, but for the sole reason that if I didn't, I would have no right to comment on something I knew nothing about.

But, in each topic you have in your blog, because lets face it that's what it is, you've attacked either 1) Hopi, 2) People who side with Hopi, 3) the "failure" of the Dev's, despite them obviously pulling miracle fixes out over the past couple of weeks. They, who have gone through leaps and bounds to make the game playable, and it shows from the February 18th launch to now.

It's one sided bigotry. That is all it is at this point. As I recall, at one point Apache were even allied with your Tribe before withdrawing. For what reason, I don't know, but all of sudden they're the enemy too because your "inside source" claimed to know something about Hopi and Apache? Yeah, I don't think anyone buys that. It sounds more like wounded pride or a play at attention seeking.

The way I see it, every member of a tribe / organization / etc represents that organization -- whether it be in-game or on forums. Even more so when their forum name is also attached to their in-game name, with signatures blazing with their tribes logo. The people from Apache, New Eden, and Hopi all represent themselves well, while you come off attempting to slander everything about them with no actual evidence. In fact, KeithStone shows evidence to the contrary. And again, this is not your first time to have questionable motives, sources, and general all-around a questionable situation -- at best.

I know some pretty cool, respectable people from Pandemic. Yes, not all of them bite your head off because you disagree with them. They might be for total PvP or whatever their beliefs in that regard, but they're still not bad people that go around blatantly slandering people. I'm almost sorry for them that they have to affiliate your name and your tribe with them.

As far as the people in Apache and New Eden go, I applaud you guys for representing your tribes in the manner you have. It really does represent your tribes in a good light ( even if your evil aligned ).

And it's good to see actual, tribal interaction ( as what KeithStone has shown ) rather than simply, " NO, YOU GO AWAY " interaction.

Props to the people in those tribes.

Edit --

Also, I'm not sure how you got your "trading information", but really. No. Tribes might want dirt, but that's not the hot thing to trade right now, in the least. I've been from 1015 to 1061 to 821 and everything in between (including your tribe). Tribes are not wanting mass amounts of dirt, even if a few, and a very small few, did.

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious! How can anyone take this paper seriously if you can't even get that right? Plus, it sounds like you're just making stuff up instead of doing real research and reporting. Sad

I laughed pretty hard when I noticed that in the title of the first article he misspelled 'digging'. At the very least you should use spellcheck you foolish poltroon.

LOL, Fu where do you get this stuff? Fire your informant or ask Hopi leadership for comment(or any tribe involved in your articles).

If you want to be serious and unbiased reporter, than don't print anything someone tells you. And regarding Hopi if there will be anything worth writing about us, you'll probably hear it from us first.

Format was good, photos were a good touch, looked good.

Content was ridiculous :/

As for bugs and ditches... I think the rule is if you can't run up it you can't jump over it. I don't think this is a bug, maybe just lousy physics at the worst.

Its pretty entertaining to watch as furanku makes a fool out of himself