Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

+1 for an ambitious neighbors newspaper......give me a design or 2 and I'll deliver them around the area...lol

Well , the design is neat, he obvious put a lot of work into it even if its all rumor mill material.
    It stirs things up and decent read materials, ofc its still plain junk but who cares its like fox news its entertaining.

Each release seems to be a nice learning experience as he does get better, next time he might even try to get some real Q&A's as source, even whit his ahem lower reporting reputation it would be nice to see the tribes giving him a chance to do so allowing him to skip his.. "inside informants" .

Unlike previously I will not defend myself ranting on about this in addition to that. I will state something and squash this pointless confrontation that you all have.

My Blog, News and Any other player content that has been written by myself is allowed to be individual and uncompromising if chosen to be. I did some inquiry in reading about writing as well as asked a friend of mine whom does write, “adding personal opinions to the facts does enhance the connectivity to the subscriber ". Now I am not a novelist or a journalist nor have I declared differently. So please lay off the fact I am not a journalist because I am not. I have spoken with members of the developer staff and even the moderator staff and both believe that my "news" is engrossing and want to see it cultivate, if you want to help me make it better Assist then don't just sit there and judge every little thing I do or do not accurately. I know individuals in a lot of tribes. I have proven this too many times, and I am not going to say whom I do or do not know. In advance even if you ask me who I will not tell you; why? Considering that if they cannot trust me to keep who they are a secret how can I expect them to keep giving me information. So back off my informants, I have proven the information is more than valid on a number of times, and if you don't believe it THAT IS OK. I am not forcing you or anyone else to believe anything I write, and if you feel it is bullshit, Go right ahead don't read it. I am not damaged, disturbed or even fazed by the little online bickering that the select of you are demonstrating. I will publicly say this with regard to Pandemic, Hopi, Templar and The apache whom were in the latest edition.

Hopi Tribe- or more recognized as Hopi now. I do not have an affair with you as long as you are not cheating. That was my primary issue with you guys, and if you are not cheating than excellent. We have no inconveniences and additionally I am located nowhere near you, nor do I wish to resettle to be near you.

Templar; Offer thanks for the story you guys gave me last night, and show appreciation for speaking with me. You are a remarkably cool bunch of individuals, and I hope we can hang out again. Fantastic Tribe with a solid goal in view!

Pandemic; I am chums with the chief of Pandemic, absolutely we are not associated in a formerly way like we were there previously on account of of certain reasons. This is fine we are still friendly and are my Nabors. So by begin close to me, DHoV, NoX and Pandemic are source of often news because they are localized Tribes. If you desire to be the sources of such news, please mail me some information I'll look into it, and we will run it. I will be hopefully opening a player written article in next week’s edition!

The Apache; I do not dislike, nor like The Apache. Personally, I thought how they backed out of the alliance they made so quickly was pretty rotten. Furthermore, how they easily tossed aside verbal agreements and were nothing more than trash was very ironic, since they joined Hopi. I personally have spoken with EX members of the Apache and one guy even said "I was with them for a week, glad I left bunch of care bears, always bitching”. Don't know if that is true but hey, whatever right? Otherwise I do believe Ikisis when he does say he steamrolls you guys when he passes through.

On my Tribe Fallen Lords, I am a neutral tribe always have been. I trade equally and fairly with any tribe that wishes it and will keep doing so. I am located at 904 regions you are welcomed to any time come and harass me, or trade with me. I have always been straight forward with anyone who talks to me with me privately, and you can ask anyone whom I have, and they know that. I am a pretty easy going guy and easy to get along with. I do understand I am easily misunderstood, and I am sorry for that I will try and make myself clearer in what I am trying to covey.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Well , the design is neat, he obvious put a lot of work into it even if its all rumor mill material.
    It stirs things up and decent read materials, ofc its still plain junk but who cares its like fox news its entertaining.

Each release seems to be a nice learning experience as he does get better, next time he might even try to get some real Q&A's as source, even whit his ahem lower reporting reputation it would be nice to see the tribes giving him a chance to do so allowing him to skip his.. "inside informants" .
    I am actually trying. Thanks for what you wrote and the backhanded praise <3

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Unlike previously I will not defend myself ranting on about this in addition to that. I will state something and squash this pointless confrontation that you all have.

My Blog, News and Any other player content that has been written by myself is allowed to be individual and uncompromising if chosen to be. I did some inquiry in reading about writing as well as asked a friend of mine whom does write, “adding personal opinions to the facts does enhance the connectivity to the subscriber ". Now I am not a novelist or a journalist nor have I declared differently. So please lay off the fact I am not a journalist because I am not. I have spoken with members of the developer staff and even the moderator staff and both believe that my "news" is engrossing and want to see it cultivate, if you want to help me make it better Assist then don't just sit there and judge every little thing I do or do not accurately. I know individuals in a lot of tribes. I have proven this too many times, and I am not going to say whom I do or do not know. In advance even if you ask me who I will not tell you; why? Considering that if they cannot trust me to keep who they are a secret how can I expect them to keep giving me information. So back off my informants, I have proven the information is more than valid on a number of times, and if you don't believe it THAT IS OK. I am not forcing you or anyone else to believe anything I write, and if you feel it is bullshit, Go right ahead don't read it. I am not damaged, disturbed or even fazed by the little online bickering that the select of you are demonstrating. I will publicly say this with regard to Pandemic, Hopi, Templar and The apache whom were in the latest edition.

Hopi Tribe- or more recognized as Hopi now. I do not have an affair with you as long as you are not cheating. That was my primary issue with you guys, and if you are not cheating than excellent. We have no inconveniences and additionally I am located nowhere near you, nor do I wish to resettle to be near you.

Templar; Offer thanks for the story you guys gave me last night, and show appreciation for speaking with me. You are a remarkably cool bunch of individuals, and I hope we can hang out again. Fantastic Tribe with a solid goal in view!

Pandemic; I am chums with the chief of Pandemic, absolutely we are not associated in a formerly way like we were there previously on account of of certain reasons. This is fine we are still friendly and are my Nabors. So by begin close to me, DHoV, NoX and Pandemic are source of often news because they are localized Tribes. If you desire to be the sources of such news, please mail me some information I'll look into it, and we will run it. I will be hopefully opening a player written article in next week’s edition!

The Apache; I do not dislike, nor like The Apache. Personally, I thought how they backed out of the alliance they made so quickly was pretty rotten. Furthermore, how they easily tossed aside verbal agreements and were nothing more than trash was very ironic, since they joined Hopi. I personally have spoken with EX members of the Apache and one guy even said "I was with them for a week, glad I left bunch of care bears, always bitching”. Don't know if that is true but hey, whatever right? Otherwise I do believe Ikisis when he does say he steamrolls you guys when he passes through.

On my Tribe Fallen Lords, I am a neutral tribe always have been. I trade equally and fairly with any tribe that wishes it and will keep doing so. I am located at 904 regions you are welcomed to any time come and harass me, or trade with me. I have always been straight forward with anyone who talks to me with me privately, and you can ask anyone whom I have, and they know that. I am a pretty easy going guy and easy to get along with. I do understand I am easily misunderstood, and I am sorry for that I will try and make myself clearer in what I am trying to covey.

Thank you.

I am actually trying. Thanks for what you wrote and the backhanded praise <3
    Townclown! nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    1. We got out of the alliance because of how Furanku is IRL. I specifically said I did not want anything about our alliance posted on the forums, Fu agreed that he wouldn't post anything about things we did until after it happened and of course it didn't happen that way. - not going to argue with Fu about this, so don't bother Fu!
    2. We never joined Hopi.
    3. We kill all non-tribe members on sight!!! We have forced many players with totems out of our area since day one. (call that carebear if you want)
    4. I've talked to Ikisis in IRC (not in private chat) and he seems to be a very cool person.

There's not a single person on this forum I would imagine that couldn't figure out why we left the alliance with fallen lords, even pandemic eventually got out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Townclown! nuff said...
    I just don't seem to understand how to take this lol.

Fu, we probably wouldn't have any problems with you or your newspaper, if you posted real info about Hopi. Every article about Hopi makes us look like we think we're better than anyone, which we do not. You or rather your informant stated that we are/want to be military nation, that's not true. We never were or wanted to be one.

We are called the Hopi, the Hopituh Shi-nu-mu, the peaceful people. We are the caretakers of the earth.
    That's first sentence from Hopi mission statement.

That doesn't mean we don't have military force. Our goal is to create 24/7 tribe(acomplished) and protect weaker players. We do not attack nearby tribes, we're not at war with any tribe and we probably won't be unless forced to. But we will hunt PK'ers wandering around our lands and help those who ask for our help.

If you want any info about Hopi or to confirm info you got, feel free to PM me. And please don't write false info about Hopi.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Fu, we probably wouldn't have any problems with you or your newspaper, if you posted real info about Hopi. Every article about Hopi makes us look like we think we're better than anyone, which we do not. You or rather your informant stated that we are/want to be military nation, that's not true. We never were or wanted to be one.

That's first sentence from Hopi mission statement.

That doesn't mean we don't have military force. Our goal is to create 24/7 tribe(acomplished) and protect weaker players. We do not attack nearby tribes, we're not at war with any tribe and we probably won't be unless forced to. But we will hunt PK'ers wandering around our lands and help those who ask for our help.

If you want any info about Hopi or to confirm info you got, feel free to PM me. And please don't write false info about Hopi.
    I'd like to ask, who is the leader of hopi? I mean the Head, the abolute leader?

And Alright I'll consider swingin my article past you pior of posting it.

Hopi doesn't have absolute leader. I was in leadership once but left due to lack of time. I won't give you any details about how it works or any names.
    I don't give out any info about others unless they want me to. If they want you to know who they are, you'll know.