Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So bugs, tribes and trading?

First Edition of Xsyon News has been launched, with this weeks inclosed piece of the known bugs, and a piece about the Tribal Warfare between Templar and Hopi / Apache Alliance.

oh a piece about trading too!! check it out, tell me what you think?

http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippi...syon/movie.swf

hopi and apache are not allied.

we're do you get this crap.

furanku...I am 100% convinced that you are 90% full of crap and just makeup the other 10%. Why you even bother to post this nonsense. Waist of interweb space :/

Let ask one quesiton for kicks. Have you ever fought templar or in an open war with them?

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Let ask one quesiton for kicks. Have you ever fought templar or in an open war with them?
    We haven't been at war with any tribe, we may have come across their members in pvp - but only by random and I don't know for sure if we have killed any of their guys or not.

the National Enquirer of xyson, with less facts, and more bias.
    Ive fought many random people jumping me while fishing, does that mean I'm at war with them.

I like how you state facts, THEN ask for detail on those facts..gather the details, then compile the facts.

We have our allies, Apache is on neutral terms with us at the moment.

Hopi is the enemy of all Evil aligned tribes. This is a known fact.

Better luck next time Fu.

hey look if you all want to lie about begin in the same little group so be it. However, in the end its true. Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil. But this is not the place for that, this is for the place, if you all want to lie do so. You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)

You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)
    what the hell.."by people in Hopi, "New Eden" really? confirmed by us? we dont talk to anyone in hopi, where hopi's zone is..or even who its leader is.
    so how can any of new eden 'confirm' this?
    NOW I KNOW for a fact your just making up facts...i can assure you 100% no one in my tribe has anything to do with hopi.

I know them personally for years, some are my best friends. so dont try to take some mysterious "insider info" like we have some double agent stance to backup your facts with 'unknown persons' that you conveniently cant reveal.
    where you get this magical information that we are part of this conflict and we have confirmed/denied anything about hopi is pure fantasy.

now your just lumping anyone that doesn't 'agree' with you into this whole conspiracy theory you have.

we have no interest, care, or concern about what any of hopi's allies/enemies/neutral tribes do
    If anything I'm offended and appalled that you'd even try to lump us into this and drag our tribes name into it, because you want to make us seem like we are part of it.

I merely pointing out your newspaper is theory and biased opinion at best on it..my ties to any tribes, or lack of, was no motivation at all for it.

but if anything the fact you say you have confirmation from one of us just furthers the point that you will make up facts as needed to make your opinions and theories sound more factual based...

hey look if you all want to lie about begin in the same little group so be it. However, in the end its true. Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil. But this is not the place for that, this is for the place, if you all want to lie do so. You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)
    omg, really?

you'll do anything for attention these days.

say what you want it really doesn't matter.

lol at anyone who believes this crap.

Added after 5 minutes: