Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Macroers

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Some people believe in the fact that even if they cant or wont get caught at some thing that they still shouldnt do it.
    Problem is they are pretty much saying for anyone that has morals and follows the rules, that they cant macro even attended. While people like you will gain an advantage (however slight) by using macros just not getting caught. Because there is no real system to stop people like you.

I dont believe in what you are doing, I believe in following the rules. I will follow the rules even if I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wouldnt get caught. Because thats just how I play games. I dont believe in cheating.

It is to the point where we are not allowed to use voice chat, IRC, or IM programs. I will quit the game. Likely Im quitting anyways unless macroing is either highly detected, or the 70k key clicks like you say are not changed. But there are people out there that follow the rules.

You are trying to say we are trolling, when all we are trying to get clear what we are allowed to do. Im pro marcos. I even dont care about unattended macroing because I believe the game system should make it sorta worthless to do either. Ive explained before how to do this, its done with rewarding players for actively playing.
    People like me? so people like me that realize a mouse only has so many clicks before it starts to degrade and you must get a new one? Quite honestly I don't even log in anymore since there is nothing to do besides the glitchy warping fail excuse for PVP, but that's besides the point really.

I spent about 3 hours making bricks before I decided to automate it somewhat. That's about 5 clicks per second (You get really fast after the tenthousandth click) and about 54,00 clicks total with someone else gathering the stone to keep me constantly clicking as fast as I can.

I do NOT use the macro to do anything afk. I have to be there at the computer because I have to dump the bricks into a bag and pick up more rocks when I finish a pile. So no I do not feel I'm cheating since you cannot have the macro perform any faster or efficient than manually doing it because the UI messes up when you go too fast and my mouse will last much longer than if I were right clicking constantly. Oh and I save about 5 grand on carpal tunnel surgery, but other than that there aren't really any in game advantages.

But as I've said afk macroing is a completely different story and I even made a thread about it not too long ago which was mostly ignored by the Dev's and guides. So it's not like I'm pro macro, I didn't even macro in DF and I was at extreme disadvantages for it. AFK macroing is wrong we all know that, but improving gameplay ease by adding hotbar shortcuts etc. would be a stupid thing to ban for. Also any game that bans TS and Vent is dooming itself to failure before it even begins. They're not that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Enjoy your ban, cheater.
    How's it been man? I've missed this.

You know Shrimps, you are not very bright, but that's okay sometimes people are just created without enough volts to light up the attic and it's not your fault.

You just admitted to macroing, and also stated that you will continue, even though a "paid" employee of Xsyon has said in this very thread that attended & unattended "marcoers" would suffer the consequences. He also stated those consequences. You are foolish to think that they don't know who your ingame character is and that they won't be watching and waiting.

But what the hell, some people just have a death wish, reminds me of the Darwin Awards.

Speed on toward that cliff my friend, I'll be passing out the popcorn......never could resist watching a train wreck.

China

Seriously? There are like a whole 10 people left playing this game atm, and you guys are still going on about macroers. Get a freeken clue. Right now this game needs every paying customer it can get. Even if they are paying to autoplay the game while they sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    You know Shrimps, you are not very bright, but that's okay sometimes people are just created without enough volts to light up the attic and it's not your fault.

You just admitted to macroing, and also stated that you will continue, even though a "paid" employee of Xsyon has said in this very thread that attended & unattended "marcoers" would suffer the consequences. He also stated those consequences. You are foolish to think that they don't know who your ingame character is and that they won't be watching and waiting.

But what the hell, some people just have a death wish, reminds me of the Darwin Awards.

Speed on toward that cliff my friend, I'll be passing out the popcorn......never could resist watching a train wreck.

China
    You are possibly the smartest person ever, in the history of ever.

amen...
    many of them are...