Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macroers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Macroers

So I've already heard from one person who will remain nameless that they have 99 axe/87 armed/100 running/100 terraforming/100 fishing... probably more if their combat is so high.

Sounds to me like they are macroing. I know they are in fact because I've caught their fellow tribesmen doing it several times. These are nothing but griefers mind you. Doing all they can to have an edge over the defenseless brand new players that they actively hunt in large groups.

Guess I will have recording video instead of screenshots. I suggest you all do the same, and rid the game of this scum. We really don't need this becoming Darkfall 2.

Yeah, I see that macroing will be a big problem in the future. Their really needs to be a better system in place to prevent this.

This dude was probably macroing, either that or he was just really good at multitasking

Coming from Darkfall this was one of the first things i thought after logging in to Xsyon the first time:

"This skill system has macro written all over it"

At least you need food and water here and it might be a bit more challanging to include this in your macroes; but then again, i dont know yet how much it impacts your char if you macro through the night without food or water.

Seeing as combat and weapon skills require being fed by leveling points, I'm tempted to call BS. That or he really is 24/7 macroing; in which case staff should probably start waking up to reality.

iwas gonna say im sure the only way to lvl combat skills at the moment is by putting points into it when you lvl.. Saying that tho I have lvled probally 5 times so far and im not playing much due to all the issues.. i guess if i had put al lthose points into my axe skills its would be a lot higher than the 35 it is as the moment.

Running is qutie a easy one to lvl maybe he has just explored a lot of the world? Also terrforming lvls realyl fast mine is at 60 just from building a load fo roads..

bahabahab macroing bahabahba

The problem is not macroing the problem is a broken character system. It seems character wise is NOTHING enabled otherwise he wouldn't be a master axe user and a master terraformer+master fisher.......and other open darkfall skill system without restrictions. i fail to see why a Developer would make the same mistake

bahabahab macroing bahabahba

The problem is not macroing the problem is a broken character system. It seems character wise is NOTHING enabled otherwise he wouldn't be a master axe user and a master terraformer+master fisher.......and other open darkfall skill system without restrictions. i fail to see why a Developer would make the same mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Seeing as combat and weapon skills require being fed by leveling points, I'm tempted to call BS. That or he really is 24/7 macroing; in which case staff should probably start waking up to reality.
    we had hoped MO and Darkfail Dev would wake up to reality, they never did. Seems we following the same path again

Which gamer isn't under the influence of macros today..?
    Even the freaking Theme Park MMO's are subjugated to macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    they have 99 axe/87 armed
    sounds like lies to spread the macrophobia further.

The constant murdering of brand new helpless players are what have pushed his attack skills over the 90's It could be total BS everything else the guy says is complete lies, but I have witnessed them macroing and watched it go on for several rest cycles.
    It is true he may have the advantage now but with a softcap instated hopefully catching up won't be a problem.

I still suggest that you report people who are macroing. They aren't helping the lag any.