Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Log in freeze

Re:Log in freeze

I was able to get to the character creation screen earlier today, but the server went down while creating my character. Since then the couple times I've tried to log back in (including just now) I've been back to this same issue of the game not responding when I try to log in.

Combine that with the fact that most of the day today the forums have been broken and my faith in this product is going south faster than a goose on crack.

I'd love to beta test, but what's the point when my only contribution can based on the log-in game? Give my slot in this phase of the prelude to someone else, as I'm at a point now where I'm starting to really hate the game. I'll check back in a future phase.

aurickle wrote:
    Give my slot in this phase of the prelude to someone else, as I'm at a point now where I'm starting to really hate the game. I'll check back in a future phase.
    Me! !MM!!!EE oone. I want it!

GetAngry wrote:
    aurickle wrote:
    Give my slot in this phase of the prelude to someone else, as I'm at a point now where I'm starting to really hate the game. I'll check back in a future phase.
    Me! !MM!!!EE oone. I want it!
    Don't we all...

I do not have an account, but I tried to login anyway :whistle:

I am getting this crash at the login screen when I click the login button:

Mine was ok upon trying this.. Matter of fact , It updates Fine , No crashes when restarting it after altering options etc . But im not allowed on so perhaps i dont see the bugs , But needless to say it does not crash

aurickle wrote:
    I was able to get to the character creation screen earlier today, but the server went down while creating my character. Since then the couple times I've tried to log back in (including just now) I've been back to this same issue of the game not responding when I try to log in.

Combine that with the fact that most of the day today the forums have been broken and my faith in this product is going south faster than a goose on crack.

I'd love to beta test, but what's the point when my only contribution can based on the log-in game? Give my slot in this phase of the prelude to someone else, as I'm at a point now where I'm starting to really hate the game. I'll check back in a future phase.
    Not to be mean but what did you expect a play test?
    This is early beta and this is how a game in early beta runs.

I don't see the problem, but for the reasons listed i wouldn't stop lending a hand in testing (that's like giving another rock to your goose if you do).

And he Violated TOS , HO HA!

Many of these errors could be caused by jooky running the server on his own machine for right now.

For the past while now he has been running it on his computer so they he could run a debugger for when the server froze. I know the other night I am pretty sure I got that C++ run time error due to the fact that his debugger was halting the system.

I am looking through all these posts now but I have not seen anywhere where he states he is ready for people to go back in again there for these errors you are claiming could be false negatives.

Virtus wrote:
    Many of these errors could be caused by jooky running the server on his own machine for right now.

For the past while now he has been running it on his computer so they he could run a debugger for when the server froze. I know the other night I am pretty sure I got that C++ run time error due to the fact that his debugger was halting the system.

I am looking through all these posts now but I have not seen anywhere where he states he is ready for people to go back in again there for these errors you are claiming could be false negatives.
    *Jaw hits floor* hmy: :blink: :woohoo: < (Stages of Response to above highlighted in red)

Ikisis wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

*Jaw hits floor* hmy: :blink: :woohoo: < (Stages of Response to above highlighted in red)
    It's not uncommon for a game to be run on a local server to the Devs in the beta stages. This gives them direct access for when they need to work on problems.