Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About starting with Xsyon

Alright, so I've been reading and checking this game out. And I've seen there's been a few problems atm. Which includes lots of lag.
    Is the lag any better or is it still bad?

I'm on the verge of buying it. But I'd like your opinion if it's worth buying it at this time or if i should wait?

Lag has gone bye bye. So if that was your only issue then buy buy buy!

Well, that was a big thing. So the server is stable?

When it's up its "stable". Just do like most of us and take the plunge if you are already interested in it. We gambled on hope, so let it ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Lag has gone bye bye. So if that was your only issue then buy buy buy!
    No it has not gone bye bye total BS

Most people gave up playing and waiting on animals and the lag to be fixed. I know for fact Tribes with 20-30 members reporting 95% of there members stopped playing and waiting

Even our on tribe of 18 members only has 1 -2 people playing at most. most the day ZERO

NO lag right now because no one hardly playing

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    No it has not gone bye bye total BS

Most people gave up playing and waiting on animals and the lag to be fixed. I know for fact Tribes with 20-30 members reporting 95% of there members stopped playing and waiting

Even our on tribe of 18 members only has 1 -2 people playing at most. most the day ZERO

NO lag right now because no one hardly playing
    How accurate is this? I am thinking about subscribing but I would like to wait until servers are stable (I do understand how MMOs develop, I followed Shadowbane, Darkfall, and now this game.) I am not against supporting the game while its developing but I have some irl stuff I will be more focused on which would leave me little time to play and logging in for just an hour, if laggy, will turn me off early.

Im in the same boat as you i read all these things that the game is great still being developed albeit but a very fun and playable game with slight lag but not much , then you have these 4-5 posts of people saying the game is complete garbage i cant decide to buy or not , if it is true and almost no one plays anymore , which im doubting is the case, but anyways if that was true then ill wait untill i buy it

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyPeanut View Post
    Im in the same boat as you i read all these things that the game is great still being developed albeit but a very fun and playable game with slight lag but not much , then you have these 4-5 posts of people saying the game is complete garbage i cant decide to buy or not , if it is true and almost no one plays anymore , which im doubting is the case, but anyways if that was true then ill wait untill i buy it
    Exactly. If there are problems with the game I can see why no one would play. But it seems like its just a few guys bitching. Unfortunately as I have no definitive evidence either way so I have to hold thier arguments at face value. I'd love to see like 5+ subscribers post in here and say thier experience before I buy.

If subscriptions are required when you order the game now, I would wait.

For the Pre-Order users, I think if the game went to subscriptions as is, I fear there will be no community left. So hopefully we will see some major improvements in many areas soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning_Linguist View Post
    I'd love to see like 5+ subscribers post in here and say thier experience before I buy.
    Wish I had taking this angle before pre-ordering.

I have been playing since early March of 2010, I could not have picked a better game.... the game play is challenging at times with server issues, but that is to be expected really. However, the dev team is in a constant state of communication with the community on weekly, sometimes daily updates.

A must buy imho for any sandbox fan!!

9/10