Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: totem quests

Hey!

We aren't antisocial, or hostile towards everybody. I think its kind of funny for us to get that reputation actually. Though I guess it is true that we would not be too welcoming to folks coming into our tribal lands without being invited or at least asking permissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Hey!

We aren't antisocial, or hostile towards everybody. I think its kind of funny for us to get that reputation actually. Though I guess it is true that we would not be too welcoming to folks coming into our tribal lands without being invited or at least asking permissions.
    I was going by what your recruitment thread says lol

I made several quests made by The Tenth were i had to bring 5 fishes to get 131 fishes, awesome....

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    It's a good thing to have. I think tribe leaders set the permissions for who can use it. Be careful though. You can use it to store items, but if someone accepts your quest and never finishes it those items are tied up forever until they complete the quest. Right now anything valuable could be lost to a griefer.
    So you can't put a time limit for completion on it? I thought that option was listed.

Also, special totems that can be placed outside of tribal lands to serve as trading posts or to help new players would be great (and could prove an interesting locus for pvp interaction) if there was any way to make this possible.

I am hostile to everyone.. including VD...

If you can't do a quest from random places it would seem like the system has lost most of its fun. The total randomness if the system is part of my fasination. I imagne this system being upgraded to accept actions or deeds one day..

Perhaps kill quests or certain players or guilds would be nice.

I am a Headhunter and it would be nice if this game would facilitate my killings for a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    They are implemented and they are player created. When you right click on the totem skull one option will be Quests. Inside that there's a create quest option. The player sets the quest parameters. Such as: 'Gather 3 Grass and one Black Bear's Head and receive 3 Storage Bins.' That's the gist of it.
    Btw you can't do a quest like this, the collect quests are one type a resource, like collection 1 bundle of grass for X or one bears heads for X but you can't do "collect 3 bears heads 1 bundle of grass and 1 bundle of leather" that is never going to be possible due to how it works.