Thread: I'am confused?

I'am confused?

I'm sorry for my ignorance but, why would everyone be makin so many posts about: lag issues, pvp issues, no skill or item decay, and random bugs. Of course all of these things are going to happen, it happens to every new MMO being released. I'am pretty sure there are still many more features that still need to be placed into the game, and many features that they are working on as well, before release.

I mean isn't the game still in a beta mode? Cant only pre orders play or is it open to the public now?

The game was released on 15th of March, it's open to everyone. Not in beta.

Ok, wow now im pretty confused. Why would many gaming sites talk about an April and some say it got pushed to a May release date?
    Or is that just pretty much the end of the Prelude once they place many more features in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Horse View Post
    Ok, wow now im pretty confused. Why would many gaming sites talk about an April and some say it got pushed to a May release date?
    Or is that just pretty much the end of the Prelude once they place many more features in the game.
    No idea why would any gaming site say that. Prelude will last for like 6-9 months so thats not an explanation either. Which site said that ?

Was it april and may of last year?