Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Why would anyone want to pvp when the combat is garbage? That's the point. The pvp currently in the game isn't fun and players whose focus is pvp aren't enjoying it.
    I guess I'm missing something. lotta people say this, but what more do you need? You swing and you hit or miss with armor absorbing some of the damage. Isn't that the overall gist of combat?

Love it

Except for acceptable performance issues as expected with any new release MMO, i have no complaints, only compliments for a very fine game, my advice to you trolls that hate the game but insist on playing it just to moan about how much you dont like it... Go back to whatever game you came from, if you dont like Xsyon, dont log in... problem solved, seems pretty easy really

Most other "sandbox" MMO's have focused primarily on the PvP, Xsyon has chosen to leave a basic combat system and address other features of a sandbox game...

I think that if we are patient and enjoy the many unique features in the game at the moment, then soon (hopefully by the end of prelude) we will see a better combat and PvP system, making the game much more interesting in that aspect of the game.

i can only hope the character system is not shit like the darkfall one. iam tired of the beeing able to do everything and it starts to be the same in xsyon. iam a hunter weapon crafter who crafts bricks from time to time to build walls while i have decent combat skills.....ofc iam also a master scavanger and fishing men

I think that will change with skill decay Niburu. Also, masonry and woodcraft (I believe) don't count much towards the soft cap. Also, the groups of skills are separate from each other, if I recall correctly.