Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I'm having great fun in the game, skilling up, crafting a lot, making friends, trading.

And what are you getting out of it? You can make a new useless hat?... also if you're already in a gaming guild you'e got enough online friends

If you are not interested in all of this then try to organize PvP events....terraform and arena, invite friends/enemies to fight there, offer reward to the victor and so on.
    Again combats a joke and any reward would be useless

Organize an event where players are invited to a race across some zones, the goal should be to get something hidden in a basket in a given coordinates. The winner is who gets the item and gets back to the starting point first. So on the way back the lucky one who was the first at the basket would be the main target to the other runners, they should try to kill him and steal the item from him.
    If I wanted to organize something like this it would be a lot more fun in real life... I shouldn't have to make up things to make a game interesting

Get creative
    Hahah if you want me to get creative why don't I cut down all the trees and dig random holes near your tribe... oh wait that'd be griefing, nm.

I thought her ideas were pretty good. Considering players are responsible for quests etc, player run events could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Hahah if you want me to get creative why don't I cut down all the trees and dig random holes near your tribe... oh wait that'd be griefing, nm.
    Since you seem to be determined to be bored in game I guess none of us can help you

most have quit and gave up on the game, fan boys will say its not true. But the fact is was very very bad launch and still is

Server empty and pretty boring

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    most have quit and gave up on the game, fan boys will say its not true. But the fact is was very very bad launch and still is

Server empty and pretty boring

And you're posting because?!?!?

BYE!

Nah ... player run pvp events.... world wide treasure hunts when/if they add cartography and maps can be placed around the world...

Creative things that the community itself can start are all ideas I've wanted to see.

Games do too much of a push in direction. I'd like for some guilds to set up a "chaos zone" where there's just a crap ton of players roaming around pvping. I bet you all would have a crap ton of fun with that.

Ask Virtus to make a thread or post a sticky on the prelude section called "Hot Zones" or something where players can post time and zones for player run events.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Xsyon has switched to a singleplayer game, because I'm hardly seeing anyone. Had my alt running along the junk pile gathering for hours the last few nights and have only been attacked twice.

It's probably because

1) Combat is a joke

2) You cant loot anyone because they all carry private bins on their backs.

3) Crafting is bad - right click on your tools and ingredients every time, even if your crafting the same thing over again!

4) No animals

5) Safe zones - The only places there are people to kill seem to be right around their safe zones. As soon as you attack them they bolt to safety, even though their backpacks cant be looted anyways.

The only people I'm seeing play this game are people hiding away in their safe zone terraforming, because it is the only feature this game does well.

I see more people playing Mortal Online, and this game has only been released for 1 week + 1 day and everyone has a 2 month sub.
    It's either timezone or location or both. I see plenty of people running around my scrap pile. In fact the day before yesterday I was unable to go out scavenging because of PKers with homesteads right next to mine. I instead spent the night fighting with them, which... was a lot more fun than scavenging anyway. All the time I see neutral and friendly players running around too. I could easily go out and find a fight within five minutes if I was a random PKer. I mean I ran into Drevar, Frog, and Rotchschild at least 5 times per player last night. Sometimes far from their homestead with a log on their back. Hell, if you went and killed them, and I was online, I would hunt you down. And I always play fully geared.

You just aren't finding fights because you aren't in a very populated area. If you don't want to be a hermit, don't choose hermit locations. I chose my location for the very reason that it is crowded.

If you really want some fights, find some homesteads and tribes that appear fairly active, and then place near them. And they do exist.

Me have loads of fun.Being small lots to do as you don't have everything handed to you.

Watch this space for "Drifter's Campground" $100 for 24hrs safety!

Quote Originally Posted by Kroom View Post
    And you're posting because?!?!?

BYE!
    not going anywhere paid my 40$ so happy to cry with the rest of the crowd. Plus gives you something to reply to because we know your board of picking cloth all day making armor for an empty server

hmmmm, I see plenty of players online when I'm playing. Why would anyone buy the game just for the pvp? Before I bought Xsyon I read a little bit about it and knew before installing that pvp wasn't going to be a major feature for a good while.

As a side note - If you dislike the content of the game so much that you feel you need to macro, then perhaps it's just the wrong game for you.