Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where is everyone?

I'm starting to wonder if Xsyon has switched to a singleplayer game, because I'm hardly seeing anyone. Had my alt running along the junk pile gathering for hours the last few nights and have only been attacked twice.

It's probably because

1) Combat is a joke

2) You cant loot anyone because they all carry private bins on their backs.

3) Crafting is bad - right click on your tools and ingredients every time, even if your crafting the same thing over again!

4) No animals

5) Safe zones - The only places there are people to kill seem to be right around their safe zones. As soon as you attack them they bolt to safety, even though their backpacks cant be looted anyways.

The only people I'm seeing play this game are people hiding away in their safe zone terraforming, because it is the only feature this game does well.

I see more people playing Mortal Online, and this game has only been released for 1 week + 1 day and everyone has a 2 month sub.

I think the main reason peopel are not playign is because of performance issues and lag.

Before in beta lots of peopel where playing and having a good time, even pvp was semi fun.. well until someone ran into the water.

Yeah crafting needs tweaking think maybe if you have all the items on you you should just need to click craft and thats it.

Safe Zones area a good thing at the moment...

Anyway peopel are not logging on because of all the issues with the performance at least thats the case with my tribe, in beta we had about 10 people so far only 5 have logged in, created a character and managed to get to our location before giving up.

I forgot what this game was about.

Is it a crafting game with PvP elements? Or is it a PvP game oriented towards crafting?

I can't stand the quirkiness of the gameplay - It feels like we've lost features since beta and only gained more restrictions to what we can and cannot do.

I'll just keep checking.

People are busy building up their tribe area and mindind their own business so far..

Since PvP is hardly a feature ingame, people rather skill up and build their tribe area instead of go PvP'ing and so forth..

Quote Originally Posted by XeoStyle View Post
    People are busy building up their tribe area and mindind their own business so far..

Since PvP is hardly a feature ingame, people rather skill up and build their tribe area instead of go PvP'ing and so forth..
    This is what you should be out doing.....

Smart ones are playing a game that's not broken

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Xsyon has switched to a singleplayer game, because I'm hardly seeing anyone. Had my alt running along the junk pile gathering for hours the last few nights and have only been attacked twice.

It's probably because

1) Combat is a joke

2) You cant loot anyone because they all carry private bins on their backs.

3) Crafting is bad - right click on your tools and ingredients every time, even if your crafting the same thing over again!

4) No animals

5) Safe zones - The only places there are people to kill seem to be right around their safe zones. As soon as you attack them they bolt to safety, even though their backpacks cant be looted anyways.

The only people I'm seeing play this game are people hiding away in their safe zone terraforming, because it is the only feature this game does well.

I see more people playing Mortal Online, and this game has only been released for 1 week + 1 day and everyone has a 2 month sub.
    I disagree with you. Game is fun for me and no one from our 50+ member tribe has left yet, more join everyday to be honest... Something must be right...

another 5hrs of unscheduled down time...i dont think im playing a game...

I see a lot of people playing every night, running around on junkpiles.

Quote Originally Posted by joecool87 View Post
    another 5hrs of unscheduled down time...i dont think im playing a game...
    Instead of fucking whining everytime, be thankfull that they are fixing this game for us and getting rid of the lag...! Go out and play soccer or something boy..