Lightbulb Server Firsts Announcements!

Hey guys, I thought it may be a cool idea to get people to post screenshots here of great achievements, considering there is not yet an in-game system for announcing server-firsts. So, post what you have achieved here, be it crafting a rare item, a tough animal kill, a stat max etc.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for events you consider worthy of a server-first claim, feel free to speak your mind!

- Apache

I braved the 1.5 gig patch, played an hour @ 1024 x 728, killed 1 bear & a deer after traveling 7 zones AND made it back into the game after the last f**k up of a patch.

Where's my goddamn medal?!

I am the first tribe to take over a homstead. I am also the first tribe to own 2 totem's. my totem eats homesteads! :-P

Haha nice Armand you win hehe!

I was about to head to sleep just now and thought I'd go check out this green mist area. A black Bear spawned out of nowhere and unfortunately it met my blade. I'm now carrying all of it's body parts, so I can make some Leather gear out of it's paws

I also cut this ridiculous tree the other day.

AND I got a stats increase notification 30s before server down, but lost it again when server came back haha!

My green mist journey was stopped abruptly...

Nice snaps tiggyd.

It's a surprise any of us got anything done these past couple of weeks.

Yeah shame you didnt get to finsih your city. O it is finished? O... Im sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Yeah shame you didnt get to finsih your city. O it is finished? O... Im sorry to hear that.
    Coherent thoughts only, please. Thank you.