Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Errr is this another massive patch

Cause it sure seems to be taking it's time.

It also seems to be redownloading all the zone information.

What the hell is in it?

Updates will be posted later, this patch is 1.53Gigs

ah nice.. i see they hae been up all morning updating the server prob gone to get some sleep now.

yeah.....it downloaded fine but everytime i get to the chara select and click on it it crashes.

I am not a pessimist, but last time there was a massive patch the server was down for a day because of performance issues. Let's hope they got it right this time.

Im curious now seeing this is a big patch . Always nice to see over 1Gig files being downloaded, makes the mind wonder whats in there. More map expanstions? More resources? Items? Bug fixes? New skills? Who knows

Mostly terrain and graphics fixes I would guess. I am sure there are bug fixes and playability issues addressed too but there were a lot of graphics and terrain downloaded when the patch started.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    Im curious now seeing this is a big patch . Always nice to see over 1Gig files being downloaded, makes the mind wonder whats in there. More map expanstions? More resources? Items? Bug fixes? New skills? Who knows
    The size will allways be 1.53 gig everytime they touch something on the map , so dont expect to much , it's a map update IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    Nope.. It's because instead of hot fixing a small problem they just recode over whole damn client and make you redownload it.. even if 95% of it was untouched.

Bad code and programing is the only reason this game lags.. it sure as hell isn't population or the 8bit double dragon graphics.

I enjoy this hunk oh shit game but this is rediculous. I hope this is atleast on a torrent by now.

Updater stuck

Xsyon updater getting stuck at "Analyzing files".

Win 7 Ultimate. Already tried running with admin rights.