Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sorry wolf I read your post and tried to read some of hte rest of the comments, but I watched like 4 mins of this video and the only thing I can say is 7 min duels seriously. No I like the idea of dodging, parrying and actually swinging a weapon to use energy stamina, but watching how fast it regened might as well just have unlimited and then to top it off you're all healing yourselves in the middle of combat, hell no, I don't want no 12 min battle with healing potions, lock ons and that kind of crap.

But I like the idea of changing your weapons, maybe they could have a blacksmithing skills if you wanted to add like 10cm to your axe shaft or add 16oz to your club, something to like that we would be fun to play around with, the weapon possiblities would be endless. I still think like others have said in an MMO like this a simple set of M&B combat would be best, short fights, skill plays a factor and possibly the whole blacksmithing idea.

Just use everything Mount and Blade has done as your basis for combat and THEN add on any features you think may add realism or fun. But I don't think anyone will beat that system. There's nothing better than being able to stop someone from hitting you because you aren't any idiot and know how to flick your mouse one direction and click at the same time.

Nope, I've yet to find a more skillful combat system.