Perception = Character Draw Distance

I think that your perception should be directly tied to the range that you see other characters coming. Right now the range is pathetic, and sneaking around is a bit difficult if you can't see people from long range.

I think this is a good idea.

I just would like to add, max perception + setting in graphics to minimum draw distance should still = what ever is determined if this was implemented. I think a better way to state it is "Perception = max available draw distance" the way its OP stated sounds like it would override the settings for the player,

just a clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I just would like to add, max perception + setting in graphics to minimum draw distance should still = what ever is determined if this was implemented. I think a better way to state it is "Perception = max available draw distance" the way its OP stated sounds like it would override the settings for the player,

just a clarification.
    Ya you should be able to set it to what you want as a standard option, but for those of us who do a lot of scouting the ability to see people from a distance is very important. Right nwo you can sneak around all day, and still be seen because a guy just pops up around 80 yards away.