Decided to start my own thread on this topic since it was off topic in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajones View Post
If you want some PvP, try moving your totem off of that Tar so people actually have a chance to get at it. It's the only draw to your area there is and you've got it locked down inside a homestead.

Sittin' at the top of that peak on the southern lake island, bitchin about nothing to do, and you have one of the biggest draws in the game sealed up. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ac1dtrip View Post
I've noticed this also. Totem on tar makes it inaccessible to all others in the game and I'm not talking hard to get I'm talking litteraly the game will not let you grab the Tar. This seems very game breaking. So atm we have one tribe that has access to an item no one else can have just by having their totem in the right place at the right time. I'm sure there may be other places with tar but it's very rare and so far seems to be the only item you litteraly cannot pick up unless you are in the tribe that placed the totem or there is no totem around. If I'm mistaken or there is another thread on this please do direct me that way. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
As far as I know tar has no use for now. How knows, when they open up new lands there might be a lot of tar.
Or tar is used to make fire arrows or other weapons only these special tribes can have. Either way doesn't seem balanced or fair the way it is now.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
Balanced, fair? Sorry but if they are the only ones to do it then yeah that sucks but thats how goes. Figure out a way to beat them despite the advantage, if this ever comes true.
Except with current game mechanics even when tribes are able to be attacked they can choose to be attacked. Also this tar seems to be in a safe zone so attacking them anyhow is impossible. Only strategy is straight up joining their guild and conning them out of it or buying it which again gives them a huge advantage.
Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
If I remember well Jordi said tar will only be used in a later phase of the game, after Prelude.
Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
He who controls the tar controls the universe.

Well as of now only a small percentage of people have access to this and can stock up, hypothetically, a lot more than people could catch up with. Still makes little sense this is the only item you cannot access once a totem is put near it.

At this point that is very plausible in the Universe of Xsyon.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
Sure currently they have an advantage but we have no idea what the future will bring. Plus as far as I know tar is useless currently.
I'm suggesting making tar accessible to everyone or an explanation of why it is not and if this is working as intended. If it is and Tar does become a huge problem just remember you(DEVS) had tons of time to fix it.

Anymore thoughts about this are welcomed thanks.