Thread: Options.sav

Options.sav

I know that the dev said to delete options.sav, but if you change the shadow options then that seems to be causing the crash. Just thought i would let you all know.

Looks like you need to have Soft Shadows turned on or you crash.

Wasnt sure which shadows option was...I was getting tired of testing and crashing so i turned all the shadow option on and it worked for me..

I was wrong, thats not it.. It worked and then I turned it off and then it didn't work, but I turned it back on and it is crashing again.. weird.

I had to turn them all off (try running, then crash) and then back on to get it working... no clue

Added after 15 minutes:

While in game, tried turning Advanced Shadows to Off, Crash to Desktop

This would be a lot faster testing if I didn't stay in game so long after crashing.

QQ!!!!!!

I would not advise changing settings in game!

I'm gonna test this out as soo as i'm done downloading the 1,53 GB patch with < 100 kB/s. >_<

Okay, THIS JUST IN:

First of all, I take back all the nice things I said about being able to alt-tab. Was just now not able to tab back.

As for Shadows, I have:
    Adv Shws on
    Player Shadows on
    Advanced Shadows Low

all other shadows off.

Be careful with tree settings I crashed somewhere fooling with those.

Added after 16 minutes:

Another guy in the other thread just like this one was saying he can change everything but water, so who knows.

Let's keep the info about the crashing all in one thread: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ttings-crashed

(I know this one thread was created earlier, but the title seems more relevant for people not knowing it's options.sav casing the problem)