Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Logged in/changed settings/crashed

After logging in after deleating the option.sav file i went into settings to tune them down a bit and crashed...I can no longer log in as now it says im am already logged in..

I have closed out 5 times and tried to relog but nope won't work.

It has been now ten mins.

it never ends....

any thoughts devs?

I can log in on high settings, but when i turn the water shadow off, i do crush at the end of loading entities.

EDIT: Now i cant login, its says im already logged in.

hello Chevron, what's your in game name?

Please submit your crash log to bugs@notorious-games so jooky can see what is causing this.

Thanks

well it finally let me log back in but im apperently stuck on high settings now...gahh

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    hello Chevron, what's your in game name?

Please submit your crash log to bugs@notorious-games so jooky can see what is causing this.

Thanks
    Is that an e-mail i send it to through my personel e-mail or like send a msg using forum profile?

EDITED: this is the main thread now, nm the other

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    your personal
    K thank you virtus. by the way, i can change all setting except anything to do with water..as soon as i click to lower water settings..crash

but if you play with shadow settings like turning them off it turns the world crazy and blury if anything is farther then 5 feet in front of you

It randomly. I delete option.sav - try enter - crash. I delete option.sav again try enter - entered. I exit from login. Change in option shadows off and lower quality - crash. Delete option.sav- turn shadows off both, shadow quality low - entered to game. Play a wile. Then I have animation bug (for all action only 1 animation - standing). I exit. DONT CHANGE ANYTHING - try enter - CRASH!
    So I say - it randomly

I'm experiencing the same thing - if I turn the settings down, the game crashes when trying to log in. Haven't had time to experiment to try and track down the specific setting causing the crash yet (as login can be a bit time consuming), but unfortunately the framerate takes a bit of a hit here if I leave everything up.

Further experimentation shows that the culprit appears to be the water settings. I can turn the shadows off completely, but in-game, if I change the transparency of the water, the client immediately crashes.

Of course, now I'm getting the "already logged in" issue from having crashed out.

Ya if you're in the mood to conduct tests, do it from the log in screen not in game!!