Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Errr is this another massive patch

Cause it sure seems to be taking it's time.

It also seems to be redownloading all the zone information.

What the hell is in it?

Updates will be posted later, this patch is 1.53Gigs

ah nice.. i see they hae been up all morning updating the server prob gone to get some sleep now.

yeah.....it downloaded fine but everytime i get to the chara select and click on it it crashes.

I am not a pessimist, but last time there was a massive patch the server was down for a day because of performance issues. Let's hope they got it right this time.

Im curious now seeing this is a big patch . Always nice to see over 1Gig files being downloaded, makes the mind wonder whats in there. More map expanstions? More resources? Items? Bug fixes? New skills? Who knows

Mostly terrain and graphics fixes I would guess. I am sure there are bug fixes and playability issues addressed too but there were a lot of graphics and terrain downloaded when the patch started.

Looking at some of the zone numbers on the updates , it looks as though some of the zones " in the mist " are being updated with this patch .........

I'm wondering if we're close to the mist receding a little ( or even if it already has with this patch ) , as i know Jooki is trying to push that as fast as possible to give more space for animals .

I hope there will be good souls, like last time, to make a torrent of the patch.

Will give baskets for life to anyone who uploads the patch to a SENSIBLE server - 30kbps is not an acceptable download speed for weekly patches of this size. I literally can't conceive why the devs don't just use torrents+hotfile+rapidshare, all of which they could upload to for free, or if they really wanted premium they could get it for, what? About 1/10th of the price of the server they have now?