Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Perormance hit since last patch

Hi

Since the last patch me and my clan mates have noticed a performance hit in this game.. before i could run the game maxed out without any issues at all but now since the patch that mainly fixed the lag my fps in game is basically a joke.. I have tried turning everything right down but its exactly the same.

All members of my tribe are also having similar issues.

I could not find a post from anyone on the forums so just wanted to check if anyone else has had the issues and if they know any way to resolve it..

Thanks

No issues here, but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with your location, because I know of a location close to our camp where I will get lag whenever I go there.

ive noticed a performance hit to.

Xsyon Citizen
    Same for me. My FPS has dropped about 95% (now it's about 3-5, previously it was steadily close to 100) -- and CPU is jacked to the max at all times. It's borderline unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Same for me. My FPS has dropped about 95% (now it's about 3-5, previously it was steadily close to 100) -- and CPU is jacked to the max at all times. It's borderline unplayable.
    same here, q9550@ 4 Ghz, 2* 5850 Toxic .... got instead of 100-150 fps 13-20 fps all maxed

Xsyon Citizen
    I'm talking about having all (all!) settings at the hard minimum, though. It's pretty painful.

<--- Pentium 4 / AGP slot system here.

well glad we aint the only ones..

AMD 1055T running at 3.5ghz
    4GB Ram
    ATI 6850
    Win 7 pro x64

thought i would stick my specs so that no one can say "lol upgrade"

core 2 duo quad q8300 at 3.35 ghz - water cooled

12 gb ddr3

5770 1gb ddr5 x 2 crossfire

ssd 320 gb (xsyon is on there )

1tb hard drive

all drivers are up to date and all other games run without errors or hiccups - apart from rift which is suffering from a mem leak on the card.

im to scard to look up and the scenery as the fps is just appaling,

I am expierencing the same problem.. I was running the game at 100fps easily and now its dipping under 30 at times hovering around 35-40.. kinda sluggish especially when mouselooking while running around

rosso how much did you pay for a 320gb ssd? I just bought a 64gb one for 199...

managed to get one for 500 quid with member discount etc