Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I started my first charector yesterday during one of the stable periods it was up for, went exploring around in the wilderness of the world and was attacked by and killed 1 Donky Deer, 1 Black Bear, and 8 Racoons with nothing but my starters knife an starters clothes, have more bones now than I know what todo with. Black Bear was the most threatening an brought me down to 1/3rd of my health bar, the donky deer an racoons didn't harm me at all when fought, racoons will die in just 2 solid strikes with the knife. (oh nothing special stat-wise either, just 65 Str, 60 Stam on my char)

Just adding some data to the pool..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcrest View Post
    @ Chibi

There is a difference about the fun of discovering things by yourself and wanting to see what is fixed or added in the patchnotes. I am fine at discovering myself where I get some new resource, they don't have to tell it me in notes, but I for sure want to know if there are fixed things or bugs.
    @ Dreamcrest

Where in THIS thread do you see a bug or something broken?

I dunno why... but I lol'd hard when I read Donkey Deer...
    I think you mean Mule Deer... but I haven't been in much lately as I've been busy with my 360 and work. So there might be donkey-deers now... which again, would make me laugh for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethaven View Post
    I dunno why... but I lol'd hard when I read Donkey Deer...
    I think you mean Mule Deer... but I haven't been in much lately as I've been busy with my 360 and work. So there might be donkey-deers now... which again, would make me laugh for a while.
    Now just imagine the dev's adding it as a secret unique creature that looks like any other Mule Deer, except its SE plays Goofy voiceclips....IMAGINE IT! =p