Logged in today after patching and holy spitballs our tribe area is overrun by rabid coons. Ok, they "fixed" the animals. I guess more were added and I am not worried about that. Too bad these rabid coons drop with a few smacks of my huju stick, but they wouldn't be really hearty, they are cuddly wuddly racoons.

I run up into the mountains to get some woodstuffs. Oh boy! I see a bear, my first since release. This should be a good fight, during beta (and early release from what I've read) it was a challenge to solo the bear. Not really much, but hell it was something to do.

Bear #1, I kill with less than 1/3rd health loss. Wow, did I just get lucky? Sweet snapdragons, another one a few minutes later (these things are taking over!). Bear #2 drops even faster with me taking even less damage. Bear #3 gets the jump on me and I still send him scampering only to be felled by my mighty huju stick.

Ok, so I ask in general for a consensus and I ask here.... Is it just me, or do the animals seem waaaaaaaaay weaker and easier to kill?