Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    To be honest;

I ought to say reading all these brand new threads about the something over and over is beginning to burn me out on the forums for all I see is well formulated stupidity to poorly composed stupidity. Why is everybody just repeating themselves rather than keeping it in a single thread and make it simpler for all us to read and keep track of, instead of all the nonsensical posted rubbish everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Thats true but for us whom have already prepared for that, its now we are sitting around goin yup.... waiting.,...
    Correct...and there's nothing else really that can be said about that lol. I just hope you guys get your combat soon so you don't leave (and I want to be a staff monk heh heh). I'm playing relaxed enough that it'd be a while before I'm out of some stuff to do.

To be honest;

I ought to say reading all these brand new threads about the something over and over is beginning to burn me out on the forums for all I see is well formulated stupidity to poorly composed stupidity. Why is everybody just repeating themselves rather than keeping it in a single thread and make it simpler for all us to read and keep track of, instead of all the nonsensical posted rubbish everywhere?
    Man...a lot of people just don't care or are just selfish. Just like double posting vs editing in more quotes like I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I just hope you guys get your combat soon so you don't leave
    I agree with you but I don't want combat, I want content.....

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Fun. You don't need a reason for it to be fun and it doesn't feel tedius to everyone. Although a side reason would be because it wouldn't be smart to not prepare for the future no matter when it will come.
    He said he was burning out.. that normaly doesn't come frm having "fun" HAHA...
    and preparing for the future is smart... but if it is burning out and your pretty confident siege mechanics wont be implemented any time soon seeing how they haven't even gotten character pvp mechanics started.. I feel like you have plenty enough time to take a break before burning out.

Good lord.. could you people be anymore dense.

There is no reason to be in a hurry to do anything. This is sandbox time limits and goals are SET by you..

I would understand being burnt out by lag, crashing, bugs, content not being added.. but how can you bitch about being burned out doing something your chosing to do.. LOL...

To be honest;

I had no idea you had to open and read every thread, its a hard knock life.

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    I had no idea you had to open and read every thread, its a hard knock life.
    reading this made my eyebrow twit.

This game like marriage. When your bride bueatufull and promise many things to you. But you cant touch her, have sex whith her - only looking. So if only looking - Why get married???
    And this game. I dont buy next month. I spend 40 dollars and I play only 1 week and be boring to play anymore. I close my subscribtion and NEVER return. Not becouse game bad - but becouse I have been fucked already by Dev Team and dont recieve nothing intresting.
    And I dont recomended play it to anybody. SO - game loost already 80 procents of it subscribers and they DONT RETURN.
    And game not been developed - we have tons of such games - many future income and really nothing doing - Mortal, DF, HaH, tons WoW-clone.
    Xsyon is FAIL.
    And whith his 100 players now it never evolved.
    Good luck to all.
    I hope you bloat my money. I really hate this team now for lie. FUCK OFF from MMO industy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I like the format and execution. Content is LOL, you sound depressed dude
    Quick someone give him a knife! Remember, Go Down the Road, not across the Street.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    This game like marriage. When your bride bueatufull and promise many things to you. But you cant touch her, have sex whith her - only looking. So if only looking - Why get married???
    And this game. I dont buy next month. I spend 40 dollars and I play only 1 week and be boring to play anymore. I close my subscribtion and NEVER return. Not becouse game bad - but becouse I have been fucked already by Dev Team and dont recieve nothing intresting.
    And I dont recomended play it to anybody. SO - game loost already 80 procents of it subscribers and they DONT RETURN.
    And game not been developed - we have tons of such games - many future income and really nothing doing - Mortal, DF, HaH, tons WoW-clone.
    Xsyon is FAIL.
    And whith his 100 players now it never evolved.
    Good luck to all.
    I hope you bloat my money. I really hate this team now for lie. FUCK OFF from MMO industy.
    I know I am bad myself at times, but .... can someone translate for me I just don't understand.

I know I am bad myself at times, but .... can someone translate for me I just don't understand.
    They are mad the same reason why you're discontent. They just express it with a lot more anger. .