Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I know I am bad myself at times, but .... can someone translate for me I just don't understand.
    He is saying he is mad 'cause he is married to a beautiful woman who won't have sex with him. He seems to think that since he spent $40 on Xsyon one of the dev team should be willing to have sex with him. He has rage-quitted every other mmo where the dev team wouldn't have sex with him, and if the Xsyon team won't he will rage-quit again. Oh, and he wishes you good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kergan View Post
    He is saying he is mad 'cause he is married to a beautiful woman who won't have sex with him. He seems to think that since he spent $40 on Xsyon one of the dev team should be willing to have sex with him. He has rage-quitted every other mmo where the dev team wouldn't have sex with him, and if the Xsyon team won't he will rage-quit again. Oh, and he wishes you good luck!
    You win this translation event +100

You leveled up.

I know I am bad myself at times, but .... can someone translate for me I just don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    This game is like marriage, like when your beautiful bride promises many things to you, but you cant touch her or make love to her - just sit in a corner and stare at her while she does housework and eats chocolates.
    Just watching. So, if you're only watching, why get married?
    And i will not pay for this game next month. I spent 40 dollars on it, played for 1 week and i now find it boring to play. I have cancelled my subscription and i will not return. Not because the game is bad - but because I have been fucked already by the development team and did not receive anything for being their whore.
    And I do not recommend this game to anybody. So - The game has lost already 80% of its subscribers and they will not return.
    And, the game has not been developed - we have tons of games with similar development issues - Mortal Online, DarkFall, HaH(?), tons of other WoW-clones.
    Xsyon is FAIL.
    And with only 100 players active now, it will never evolve into something great.
    Good luck to all.
    I hope you bloat(?) my money. I really hate this development team now for lying to me. FUCK OFF from the MMO industry.
    Boredom fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrex View Post
    Boredom fix.
    ........really? you found that entertaining?

........really? you found that entertaining?
    Sorry, badly worded.

I fixed it out of boredom. I'll do prettymuch anything to pass time.

6. 03-28-2011, 05:00 PM

Sigh~~ on an epic level is anyone on lately?

Yep. I must be easily amused (I've actually suspected this for awhile now). The only time I've been even slightly bored was when I tried to get my leatherworking to 20. Tedious!

But as of now, I'm quite happily digging in the dirt, have been all day, and all day yesterday, and will be all day tomorrow, too. Only time I even bring up the forum is when my gimpy weak arse is resting before picking up the shovel again!

I too was hoping for something to happen in this game.

VD, tell me what game you guys go to next, I look forward to killing you soon (salute o7 )

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    I too was hoping for something to happen in this game.

VD, tell me what game you guys go to next, I look forward to killing you soon (salute o7 )
    back to diasporaville.

got some folks playing rift

some folks banging around in faxion

couple testing sbreincarnatedonedayinthenext2years

I was hoping this would be the game to pull our pop back into one spot and have a good solid common interest.

hopefully they'll pull a rabbit out of their hat.

otherwise, i guess it's waiting for star wars to come out carebear or not, you still gotta play it I mean it's star wars.

i mean if there was a 'good' pvpcentric game out there xsyon wouldnt have suffered from the crush of darkfall and sb refugees. There just isn't. Lotsa money to be made, someone just needs to make the damn game

The way i see the game right now, is were basically going to become the world and the quests and npc's and everything that is in all those other games on launch day.

so when prelude ends there is going to be this history of this tribe attacks that tribe, this area is known for gankers, that area is where this group is, you can get missions from this town in Zone X, were making the game world and as some have asked for a jungle gym and monkey bars in the sandbox, were making them for the other players.

which is why the focus should be on construction, recruiting and expansion.