Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    I mean I didn't see anyone at the places that held new life. I didn't stray too far, but there's a good 5 to 10 active players usually. Yes it is a dead zone, but that was on purpose.

d
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    Mortal Online just cut a tonne of staff and didn't they say they needed 1500 more subs to break even. Darkfall continues to make changes and add new things at least to keep people subbing off and on. It is the rate of change that matters as well.

Each game is in a different position. I don't think Xsyon will fail - but it could become less and less successful which means less subs. . .equals less money . . equals slower development. . equals less subs. . etc etc.
    A few of us just bought Mortal Online, hehe. its a blast... just waiting for more Xsyon content

Quote Originally Posted by Dweetybyrd View Post
    d

A few of us just bought Mortal Online, hehe. its a blast... just waiting for more Xsyon content
    I gave up on MO awhile back. It is fun to begin with than when you start seeing all the exploits in the game and how much they don't fix there issues it is disheartening and I feel like I am wasting my time. But I was also apart of beta and release, than 8 months later trying back. What seem like issues they are working on now, are issues they have been working on for 2 years. Do me a favor check and see if this is still in the game, read a book that takes hours to finish and start crossing server lines, see if the book finishes for you. I figured out a spot I could replicate this over and over, this was not a problem in beta, just an added problem to all the problems that were in since beta. It has been like 4 months hopefully they have fixed the ghost armor exploit or ahh screw it to many to name and out of scope of this thread.

I am currently waiting on the next update for Xsyon and hope it fixes the most important thing for me and that is the PVP, no so much the combat but the desync issues that are being experienced. For example, on my screen I am on the persons back hitting them, but I am not hitting them. If I were any closer I would be in them! On there screen they said I was a few steps behind them, I'm like WTF! The other week me and a friend were running around and we were killed by an invisible person, I saw him before we crossed the server line, but after that I thought we got away. I guess I was wrong when he killed me and my friend started running in the mist.

I escaped Mortal: its too bugged, lots of broken promises from SV, etc.

I checked the website today to see if I could select a sub type and found out.... there is no option... lol.. .... Oh Puff........... I wonder if anyone from the ol' days are still playing. Oh how I miss everything that was going on during launch.

6. 04-15-2011, 02:00 AM

7. 04-15-2011, 04:31 AM