It has been approximately 10 days since the game set in motion, and I am feeling a bit burnt out does anyone else feel this way? In the past week, I have been building walls, dirt walls, dirt holes, and oh yea assembling junk. The Tribe has been doing everything from Junk Collecting to Crafting to Wondering around looking for wood. Even bigger tribes are going to extend to make a wonderful sand castle-like city to keep themselves entertained but what else is there to do ? ?

Combat is nonexistence*and nothing more*than a joke when I have 90 Fort and I can get one hit slaughtered by an axe, or I can kill someone with a dagger in two hits. The Character hit boxes are so messed up that if you are too tall or as well short you can't hit it right.

Animals … yeah where are they, do they even exist can I get a screen shot with the date and time someone saw one? I'm sorry it is not HARD to create a Spawn Point, that has X and Y radius of random birth time and if that was too hard its not hard to create X amount of both animal genders that are invisible that spawn visible creatures. (did it in the past with Ultima Online Private servers, the scripting for it ought to almost take as long as one to take a shit.

Content… yeah none of that too. I like the game and I enjoy it so much, in fact, that I have gone out of my way to create an actual newspaper that not only provokes the community but also gives it some existence. I mean when you log on what is the thing you look forward to doing?* I hate to use games like WoW as an example but Jordie Where are the monsters, weapons, The OMG I got this stuff its epic what to do with it now content. Shit where are the god damn zombies!? Give us something to kill man, give us something to do while playing not just sitting at our tribe zone going "haha my e-peen is bigger than yours in my safe zone" Better yet if programming zombies is hard, make it where we can skin other players and use their bones and parts are resources.* Give us something to do other than "sitting here, and terraforming our epic-sized sand castle".

Because we are just playing another beta and paying for it. Which is unfair to the community since you released a not even 10% done game? Now we all did pay for it, and I am not saying "I'm not getting what I paid for" but.. The truthfulness is none of us are getting what we paid for.**What if the community drops down to hundreds and the game crashes are you going to refund us? Probably not, you have to pay your personnel and servers and everything.

This is just my rant showing I am worried not only for the game, but my own personal enjoyment as well. I know that many of the communities feel the same way due to the recent posts, and in game dialogue everyone is worried.