So, as far as I've seen since I started playing a few weeks ago, we've had two incredibly large patches, both of which hover around 1.5 gigabytes. To me, that says that you guys are fixing things up like crazy, or adding a bunch of new stuff, which is awesome...only for whatever reason, you don't seem to want to tell us what that is.

I don't know if it's just me, but there is a depressingly low amount of information that's being given to us as players. Three gigs of new updates is nothing to shake a stick at, but we've only been given an idea of what any of it does. Now the server is facing some difficulty again, and it's a bit difficult to tell if any progress is being made, or if you're struggling with it.

And if you are, that's alright. I mean, it is to me at least. I've been a part of huge design teams before that couldn't manage to get something off the ground, from what I've heard, you guys are a very small team.

I guess what I'm asking for is more open information into what's going on with the game. Maybe some patch notes or a change log when we get giant updates. If you fix a pixel or two, that isn't really news, but 1.5 gigs? Seems like something we should know about. Just an idea.